GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Azurewraith

Engine Dress Up Fastener Kit list of parts.

Anybody have a list of the bolts in a MK6 GTI dress up kit. Wanted to do a custom order but need a list of the bolts and screws etc. Fingers crossed.
  2. Azurewraith

Front Brake upgrade from GTI to R MK6 2013 GTI

So got a set of front brakes from a MK6 R with only 19600km on them. Written off shortly after purchase. I also installed custom Hel Stainless Steel Brake lines. Fairly straight forward process but dam that original Black powder coating was a pain to remove. Also installed Racing Line...
  3. Azurewraith

Weird one. MK6 Golf GTI making Chime electronic noise when i hit 37kph or 23mph roughly

This is it. The car is running great but every time i pass 37kph the car bings like a seat belt alarm. Its repeatable and can be done on high or low acceleration. I though possibly max speed limit set in the dash but no its on 0.0kph. I cant think of anything. No warning lights or any...
  4. Azurewraith

Golf Mk6.5

Hmm I suspect I have read previously there were a few Mk6.5 golfs Does anybody have any info
  5. Azurewraith

Help identify what this is and if it can be moved (Engine Part as in picture.

Looking for help identifying a part it looks like it connects to the black cannister (Charcoal Canister?). This part (Circled in red). I know i have a Turbosmart BOV (box picture below) is this part of it? I also have a Cobb tuning boost cap next to it. All this was on the car i purchase...
  6. Azurewraith

Impact Beam, Impact Bar, Bumper Support info

Hi All First Post (Yes i did search first) i have a MY2013 GTI Golf that has some minor front end damage. The impact bar has been bent not bad but i want to replace it. The correct part is below. What i want to know is will a standard Golf impact bar fit. Are they the same? Did some looking...