GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

No Crank No Start Diagnosis Help

Gday Guys, I have a mk6 gti 2011. After parking the car the night before and getting into it the day after the car wont start. No crank, No Start. The battery is full and healthy. I can unlock the car with the key fob and if i long press the unlock or lock button move the windows up and down at...
  2. C

Oil temps at 115 degrees!!!

Yes celsius, car is feeling a bit slow on low revs, should be between ~95-103ish oil temps and ~90 degree celcius coolant temps.
  3. C

Oil temps at 115 degrees!!!

Hey guys, i got a 2011 mk6 gti, 115k kms. Past 6 month i have run into problem upon problem. First my pcv needed replacing, got misdiagnosed and eventually lead to rear main seal going and timing belt cover leak aswell. Got those fixed, assuring me that it would fix the high temps, but temps...
  4. C

Sneekytuned or stratifed?

Hey guys, I am currently running a 2011 mk6 gti with the following mods; resonator delete, catless downpipe, cts intake. Looking for a tune and not sure who to go for? I am looking for a solid pops and bang map with abit of extra power, but nothing that will massively reduce longevity. Also...