GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

WTB MK6 GTI

Extremely Clean 2012 Autobhan. I will go as far to say the cleanest GTI definitely in SoCal. Many tasteful mods. Always maintained / runs amazing
  2. T

Uber Stealth Subwoofer Stealth Box - Sold

THIS IS A STEAL! These are amazing! Someone needs to pick this up.
  3. T

Gti mk6 autobahn wheels serrons

Old thread yes I know.....what did you end up letting these go for?
  4. T

What did you do to your MK6 today?

That darn learning curve / remaining 10% is where I could spend too much time :)
  5. T

In the future I hope to go to the next level DSP with the measurement mic & REW, the 4086 is a manual tune.
  6. T

So True Right! Actually about 90% done with that as well. Hence the Amazing sound ;) One of my other cars has a pretty high end setup I did a couple of years ago, and it sounds good. But no DSP and now I can really tell the difference.
  7. T

Finished replacing the PO's not to my expectations old Kenwood Stereo New Kenwood Excelon, replaced the stock AMP with 6 channel JBL DSP. Flashed Maestro RR, Added XM and Navi Replaced the old school license plate backup camera / wonky setup with manual button for reverse camera (WTH) with a...
  8. T

Best direct replacement for front lower speaker

Definitely replace both. I replaced all fronts with FOCAL for VW. Sounds GREAT. Rears I replaced with JBL Club 625SQ, these are also great sounding! I have stock amp and aftermarket h/u
  9. T

Stratified Aux Fuel System for sale

Nice! What is your tune?
  10. T

Dealer found issues. Anyone dealt with these before?

Definitely check the carbon build up. Direct injection cars really build up
  11. T

MK6 GTI boost drop issue

Sorry to hear but the validation feels good. I knew I could not be the only one. When I reverted to stock I thought all good, but I had not cinched it up properly and again it blew. So I got under the car, removed all pipes from the turbo to the IC and took my time, SOLID as a rock now. I...
  12. T

Stratified Aux Fuel System for sale

Did the Aux fuel work pretty well? What stage is your car / when does one need to start thinking about additional fuel? System looks pretty nice
  13. T

WELCOME!
  14. T

MK6 GTI boost drop issue

Check the other end close to the turbo, where the CTS pipe connects. I had a helluva time with mine, also CTS TOP/K04. I ended up just replacing the CTS back to stock pancake Pipe for reliability. In my case the Turbo Outlet Pipe would eventually come lose from the silicone turbo elbow.
  15. T

APR k04 withGFB DV+ --> boost flutter?

Old thread I know but FWIW.....I just went through this one month ago. They do accept lowered cars. At least the REF I went to didn't even blink about it, super chill and no stress. Dude wasn't a REF, he is a tech that did the smog sniffing and then send the results to Sacramento. If in 3...
  16. T

Old news for most, Glove Box Air Mod

It is great to find an easter egg you were not looking for. We recently purchased a 2012 AutoBahn, as I was looking up how to turn off the TPMS light I found this cool dial in the glove box which keeps the contents inside cold. So cool. Way back in the day there was a glove box mod for the B6...
  17. T

FS: Unmarried Cobb Accessport

Great Deal
  18. T

Installed the Euro dash cubby, aligned with felt and relocated subwoofer remote to the cubby for stealth install
  19. T

Should I bother with a DSG service

Definitely want to service the DSG, these are high performance transmissions that need all the love they can get. Even service it before the recommended intervals
  20. T

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Sure there is! You can brine it that is one way. What I do is Infrared the turkey and before that I inject it with Tony Chichiris marinage. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!