GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Burntchicken

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

I think the same goes for Paul oakenfold
  2. Burntchicken

Catless question

So I just recently got a catless godspeed dowpipe with my resonator delete and I can't hear the spool when revving, I have a video of how mine sounds and how I wanted it to sound. Any answers to why and how I can get it to sound like that? Is it because I have a resonator delete instead of a...
  3. Burntchicken

Post pictures of your pet here!!

I got you doe, meet my new puppy, Seymour Asses
  4. Burntchicken

The College Thread

Got accepted into a 2 year automotive program with GM at College of southern nevada
  5. Burntchicken

Guess what my doctor drives!!!

Meh, the staff at UNLV drive Bently, nice older m5, porsche gt2, GT-R and such
  6. Burntchicken

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Slept 0 hours and just got to work, merry easter
  7. Burntchicken

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Smoking some hookah by my lonesome at 2:30am...
  8. Burntchicken

Hookah thread

I'm cool with the owner of this one smoke shop, (they own a nearby hookah lounge that I go to often) and they let me build my own hookah package and gave me a pretty good price: $135 for a KM green plum stem with an upgraded custom big ass clear base, phunnel bowl, and fancy hose. Hits like a...
  9. Burntchicken

Hookah thread

Just bought hella mint, 250g for $12 from a friend that owns a smoke shop, 'tis tasty :D
  10. Burntchicken

Hookah thread

Adding too much milk will result in milk in the hose and you might as well throw it away, plus it leaves bacteria and a bad smell if you don't wash it good. Too much of a hassle for me Me and my friend mad our own "secret flavor" of Al Fahker Watermelon/mint and a hint of rose, used to smoke...
  11. Burntchicken

Hookah thread

1) I would recommend a Mya Saray hookah, hits good, good quality, cheap, and small so it's very easy to clean (mya gelato, or mya qt.), and for cleaning the hose which is very easy to clean you just rinse it, just get a plastic hose, you're not supposed to clean the other normal hoses with water...
  12. Burntchicken

Hookah thread

Any hookah enthusiasts in theis forum? :cool: Smoking Al Fahker Grenadine atm
  13. Burntchicken

Off-Topic Thread #3

I just bought a tiny portable hookah :D
  14. Burntchicken

The Best YouTube Video. Ever. Gentlemen, Gather!

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5196 I tried a long time ago :'(
  15. Burntchicken

How to get over a breakup?!

Enjoy doing whatever the f*ck you want now, idk anything about your relationship, but try and go doing things that make you happy that you couldn't when you had a girl.
  16. Burntchicken

Off-Topic Chat

'97
  17. Burntchicken

How hot where you live?

You can light a cigarette by touching it against anything in or outside of the car... Black on black ftw!
  18. Burntchicken

Grambles is a mod now...

Who? :D
  19. Burntchicken

How hot where you live?

108+
  20. Burntchicken

xbox 360 Battlefield 3 Gamer Tags

Bl00dy Kill (the 0's are zeros). I play from time to time