GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. reillyse

FS: VMR 702 18x8.5 Matte Gunmetal W/ Brushed Face

Located in Chicago NO trades considered. Almost new Continental DWS(225/40) tires with only~2K miles. Best high season performance tire I have ever had. GREAT dry performance/handling for an all season while EXCELLENT in winter and incredible treadwear rating(540 vs 400 w/ competitors)! TPMS...
  2. reillyse

FS: Bosch Golf R 3 Bar MAP Sensor

$35 shipped to USA.
  3. reillyse

Chicago Area Part out(carbonio/APR k04/S3 IC)

I am trading my car in and am looking to get $150 obo from someone who will swap in their stock CCTA TSI intake box into my car and take the Carbonio off my hands. Also comes with modshack's bracket which prevents "sag" on the intake. Also just throwing this out as a feeler: would be willing to...
  4. reillyse

OEM Golf R 3 Bar Map Sensor $40 shipped(never been used)

Never upgraded to 3.1 software, and don't plan to. Never been used. The cheapest I could find these online is $50 plus shipping so $40 sounds fair to me with free shipping. This mod will only work with a proper TSI k04 tune. I know DM and APR support them. Not sure if anyone else does...
  5. reillyse

FS/FT: 2009 2DR UG GTI w/DSG and K04

FT/FS: 2009 2dr VW GTI United Grey w/ DSG PICTURE ALBUM HERE:https://www.dropbox.com/l/PrGk5dg11OsojayEtTdLQo I am either selling or trading with cash on top(on your end)my 2009 GTI. It is a 2 door in United Gray w/ moonroof and DSG as options. Car has ~56k miles on it. Car runs great. Fast...
  6. reillyse

WTB: Skid Plate

Let me know what u got guys!
  7. reillyse

Best wheel locks?

I recently had my Huffs stolen from me and am replacing them with a set of VMR 702s for "free" with my deductible. I had oem wheel locks on my stock wheels which evidently wasn't enough. I didnt have to worry about this problem in Dayton, Ohio but evidently I do after moving to Chicago. So...
  8. reillyse

HELP me pick out wheels ASAP!!!!!!

I need your help immediately guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As in I needed to have my mind made up yesterday lol. I know this isnt a MKV forum but our cars look close enough. I used to have a set of VMR v710s in 18x8.5 et45 and loved the fitment and the look. Ended up selling them before moving to...
  9. reillyse

APR TSI K04 kit:Ohio or Chicago

Im moving to chicago where I cant really take full advantage of a k04 anymore. I have my stock IHI(k03) I can put back on the car. Basically if I can get the right price semi-locally I will give you my k04 depending on how much money I can make on top. Do you know how to swap out your own...
  10. reillyse

Feeler: APR TSI K04 kit in ohio or chicago

Im moving to chicago where I cant really use a k04 anymore. I have my stock IHI(k03) I can put back on the car. Basically if I can get the right price semi-locally I will give you my k04 depending on how much money I can make on top. Do you know how to swap out your own turbo or a place that...
  11. reillyse

Feeler: APR TSI K04 kit in ohio

Im moving to chicago where I cant really use a k04 anymore. I have my stock IHI(k03) I can put back on the car. Basically if I can get the right price semi-locally I will give you my k04 depending on how much money I can make on top. Do you know how to swap out your own turbo or a place that...
  12. reillyse

Feeler: 09 MKV TSI K04 FT/FS

Was looking for 17k initialy, price reduced down to 14.8k!!!!!!! OK, so I have a 2009 United Grey 2-Door DSG GTI w/ 45k miles I need to get rid of. APR TSI K04 Kit installed. 300whp/318wtq. I am moving to Chicago in the next 2 months and dont think I could take my baby through the burdens of...
  13. reillyse

VIDEO:MKV TSI DSG K04 vs Cobb Stage 1 EVO X

Got a video tonight of me against my buddies EVO X GSR Cobb Stage 1 tuned + Cobb SRI Intake. My mods are in sig. First two videos are 2nd gear rolls (done in the wet) and the last video is a 3rd gear roll. I will let the videos tell the rest of the story:D 2nd gear roll #1 wREPTgD_dwM 2nd...
  14. reillyse

2013 MK6 GLI Downpipe: Cheapest/best ebay option?

So my sister is growing tired of just her stage 1 tune and wants to go stage 2. I have been out of the loop for years on downpipes for TSI CCTA engines and wanted to know what the current "go to" ebay downpipe would be for her car. One that is cheap but fits. No cat is absolutely fine. Just...
  15. reillyse

TSI K04 vs damn quick SRT-4 Neon

So today I was on the way to my buddies house to help him install springs on his 335xi and I see a red skittle coming up pretty fast behind me. I had a 60 lb floor jack in my car plus 200+ lbs of shit/luggage in my hatch that I am driving down to Greenville, SC tomorrow to help my parents move...
  16. reillyse

Cheapest place in Dayton/CBUS/CINCY area for valve cleaning

I have hit the 40k mark and want to get my valves cleaned either by a shop, or someone who has done it before and can back up their work. Let me know if u guys know anyone/anywhere that does it well and for a good price. A PM would be awesome, as I only check regionals every once in a while...
  17. reillyse

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Is Honda EVER going to try some forced induction with their sportier cars? I just can't imagine having a completely NA car unless it was a v8. Too much money too mod without significant returns on an NA 4 banger making low 200s hp IMHO.
  18. reillyse

Trying to get my 60-100 MPH time

So I have uploaded two 60-100 MPH pulls onto youtube, but using my iphone stopwatch I get variances of up to .5 seconds. Anyone have video software to get me a more exact time, or know how? These are the videos: fKNSNt3_xpI and hORRgQLK5mI Thanks gentlemen!
  19. reillyse

Has anyone had multiple Mechatronics replaced?

UPDATE:Has anyone had multiple Mechatronics replaced? REPOST FROM GOLFMKV My DSG is acting up again. Loud clicking when shifting from Park to drive and vice versa. Also when sitting at a stand-still when first gear engages it is very jerky. Besides those 2 problems it seems to be driving fine...
  20. reillyse

K04 Logs....n75/wastegate issue?

OK guys, mods are in sig. I ran these logs about a month ago because I wanted to make sure my baby was running right before winter comes to Ohio and logs become hard as hell to run. I briefly talked with Grambles about the results and my boost looks pretty good, and timing pull isnt too bad...