GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. roastpuff

FS: 18" BBS VZ, 18" TD Pro Race 1.2

Hi guys, I'm thinking of going to stock in preparation for trading in my car or selling it in the near future, so I am putting up my two sets of wheels for sale. 4 - 18x8 ET45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 - $400 for the set. These are a bit beat up cosmetically...
  2. roastpuff

FS: 18" BBS VZ, 18" TD Pro Race 1.2

Hi guys, I'm thinking of going to stock in preparation for trading in my car or selling it in the near future, so I am putting up my two sets of wheels for sale. 4 - 18x8 ET45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 - $400 for the set. These are a bit beat up cosmetically...
  3. roastpuff

Ebay does it again...

Lol! I know who that is... and where it was taken.
  4. roastpuff

FS: Vanguard Exhaust for Mk6 GTI

Hey guys, I have a Vanguard exhaust in excellent condition for sale. Fits Mk6 GTI (or Mk5 GTI with custom dual tip rear). 2.5" piping throughout, 4" slash-cut tips, gorgeous laser-welded beads. About 5000km on them, currently off the car already and sitting in my garage. Asking $625 OBO.
  5. roastpuff

Harrison Hot Springs Cruise

Hey guys, I just got back from a great weekend at Harrison Hot Springs. I had a lot of fun exploring the back roads of the area, and I was wondering about interest in a day-long cruise towards there. The plan would be to meet around Coquitlam or Maple Ridge, and take Lougheed Highway all the...
  6. roastpuff

Vancouver Riots... seriously?!?

What happened is that according to a few news sources "professional rioters" from Toronto, Seattle, Portland were the major cause behind the riots in Vancouver. The Canucks definitely did not bring their A-game... this series was painful to watch.
  7. roastpuff

san jose sharks.

Eager just wants to get into the penalty box again. He wants to see more boobies. ;)
  8. roastpuff

2011 Alfa Giulietta QV

Love the design. Would love to test drive one.
  9. roastpuff

Will's and Kate's sex life! Funny!

The video was dubbed over at the beginning. I think the original was about when he proposed, not when they first had whoopee.
  10. roastpuff

Let's talk about Hockey.

The reffing seems one-sided last night though... Some calls I would have said deserved penalties in OT and 3rd period.
  11. roastpuff

Let's talk about Hockey.

THE CANUCKS ARE CAUSING ME TO HAVE HEART MURMURS. Damn it, we always choke.
  12. roastpuff

If you had to choose 1 car from each of the following car makers what would they be?

I assume these are cars that they currently produce, and are readily available. Honda/Acura: Odyssey/TSX Sport Wagon. Great utility cars. VW: the new Euro Phaeton. Understated luxury. Nissan: 2012 GT-R. Enough said. Mercedes Benz: SLS AMG. Also enough said. Porsche: Panamera Turbo S...
  13. roastpuff

Best wife/gf quotes about cars

My friend's mom: "Your dad loves his 911GT3 so much, he should divorce me and marry it. He spends enough time in the garage as it is!"
  14. roastpuff

Got a Ducati!

Nice. I love the way Ducs sound.
  15. roastpuff

Why do i see the same five questions being asked?

Same as any forum, to be honest...
  16. roastpuff

Customer of the Day!

Lol gotta love those kind of customers. At least I only have to deal with the following: "My computer's lights are blinking yellow... why is that? It's also warning me that I'm low on battery, what kind of battery do I use?" "Did you plug it into the wall sir? It comes with a charger."...
  17. roastpuff

Interest Feeler: Catback, intake, wheels and more!

Interest feeler: hey guys, due to unforeseen circumstances (school-related) I will be selling off some of my parts to cover some costs. Let me know if you are interested. All the items are mint. I will be selling: Vanguard cat-back exhaust - 2000km. Forge Twintake - 300km. Flik FTD wheels...
  18. roastpuff

Battlefield 3

Frostbite 2.0 is going to kick ass and be awesome.
  19. roastpuff

What new car would you want to have that you can't get in your domestic market?

A5/S5 Sportback. Damnit. E63 AMG wagon. M5 wagon.