GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2inTheMorning

Help: I can't post in golfmk7 forums.

How and who do I contact. It says, "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other...
  2. 2inTheMorning

Is it worth installing a Stage 3 at 150k miles?

Is it worth installing a Stage 3 kit at 150,000 miles? I was just thinking that I'll likely have that many miles when I can actually afford the Stage 3.
  3. 2inTheMorning

Will this be safe?

I curbed my wheel and took a couple chunks of of the tire. Tire hasn't gone flat and seems to be sealed okay. The missing chunk of rubber on the sidewall worries me. But I've been driving it a week like this with no issues. Plan on going on vacation soon. Should I replace the tire or do you...
  4. 2inTheMorning

Who has the highest mileage on their 2012-2013 Golf R?

I'll start. I've got 39,834 miles.
  5. 2inTheMorning

Anyone know the OEM part# for this?

Anyone know the OEM part# for this and where I can buy it? I was trying to figure out where the rattle is coming from in my sunroof switch area and apparently I snapped 5 of the 6 tabs off this piece. I tried superglue, but failboat.
  6. 2inTheMorning

FS // 2013 VW Golf R // APR Stage I // 29K mi // Wheeling, WV - Pittsburgh, PA //

I’m buying a house and need to to get economical so I'll have more cash to spend on house stuff. So with great sadness I've decided to let go of my Golf R and get buy a cheap used diesel. The car is in great condition. I change the oil every 5000 and keep it exceptionally clean. (The people I...
  7. 2inTheMorning

So I hit a small boulder today. Question for you...

I hit a rock today traveling at about 50 mph and the rock was about the size of a cantaloupe (don't ask). There's no visible damage that I can see. But now the car shudders and vibrates at all speeds. "Oscillates" is a good description. I can feel it in the steering wheel and see the radar...
  8. 2inTheMorning

What is this?

I'm afraid to pry it off for fear of breaking it, but I want to know what it is.
  9. 2inTheMorning

FS: Golf R APR Carbonio Intake

$180 includes shipping to United States. Includes washable K&N filter. I bought an EVOM intake instead. Haggle me.
  10. 2inTheMorning

Crap, this isn't going to buff out...

I just pulled into an alley to turn around and there was deceivingly deep rut and it was too late when I heard nasty scraping sounds. I put it into reverse to get out of there, but only to unwillingly listen to it tear up my car for the second time. I keep repeating, "It's only a car." And I'm...
  11. 2inTheMorning

2013 Golf R Factory Alignment

I know this is probably OCD type behavior but, just for the heck of it, I got my alignment checked today. I wasn't having any issues, just curious how it was aligned from the factory. I've got 6200 miles on the odometer, stock tires, stock wheels and I don't believe I've ever done anything that...
  12. 2inTheMorning

What's the best (or appropriate) lubricant for a sticking handbrake button?

When I press it in, it doesn't release for minutes to hours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  13. 2inTheMorning

Golf R at Nordschleife (Video)

This isn't my video, I only stumbled upon it on Youtube. It says "Golf VI R, komplett original (all stock)". The driver has incredible driving skills. As I watch it I try to imagine myself in the car - and I would have soiled my pants. Definitely worth a watch...
  14. 2inTheMorning

Golf R in Snow with Normal Driving

This may be kind of boring to some people, but today was my first chance to drive my car in the snow. I'm on the stock Pirelli all-season tires. (The GoPro clicking noise is annoying and I don't know why it does that or how to fix it.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dsxAMAc2zA&feature=youtu.be
  15. 2inTheMorning

ECS Golf R Smoked Bumper Side Markers Don't Fit Very Well

Either the ECS Golf R Smoked Bumper Side Markers Don't Fit Very Well or I'm doing something wrong. I don't think it's possible to put these on any other way and they are marked (L)eft and (R)ight. Anyone else have this issue and how did you fix it? Send'em back? Here's the part #: ECS Golf R...
  16. 2inTheMorning

My New Golf R

Greetings from West Virginia! I just got my new 2013 Golf R yesterday. I drove all the way down to North Carolina to get it since I couldn't find any tornado red ones in my area. It was a beautiful day and the 400 mile drive back home through the mountains was a lot of FUN! Added...