GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cleanmk5

FS Uber Stealth Audio custom box and amp holder with sub and amp

Local Sale Only DFW Texas 10" sub in the sleek UBer Stealth box with a Sony amp in the UBer Stealth holder. Everything works perfect I just don't have my GTI anymore. Fits MK5/MK6 hides the sub by the spare tire. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cleanmk5

2010 GTI vs 2011 A4 Insurance Price?

Does anyone have any idea, just in general, how much difference would insurance price cost for a 2010 GTI vs an Audi A4. My friends think it will be a ton and I don't. Any input is appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cleanmk5

Part out!!!!! Golf R tail lights, 9w7 bt and blind spot mirrors

Time to let go of some of my parts OEM Golf R tail lights cherry red with adapters SOLD 9w7 Bluetooth module SOLD Pair of blind spot mirrors SOLD http://www.ecstuning.com/News/MKVI_BlindSpotMirrors/ES1892098/ OEM GTI springs $100 obo Bought all new looking for local sales aka DFW but will...
  4. cleanmk5

Is this goodbye?

Unfortunately 3 weeks ago my poor little GTI was dominated outside my house and the suspect fled. Still waiting on news if they are going to total it or not. Currently at 11k in damages. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cleanmk5

Happy 3rd Birthday Helga

It seems like we just meet yesterday, but it has been already been 3 years. We have seen 25,000 miles together and will see many more. For her birthday I got her koni coilovers and splash guards. Heres to many more happy birthday. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  6. cleanmk5

The NHL lockout is over!

I just to witness the stars beat the ducks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  7. cleanmk5

The College Thread

It starts the 14th. I'm counting down the days til doom
  8. cleanmk5

Hit will at school

Some of you might remember I'm one of the few who got hit in a parking lot the first month of my car. It was at school which is UTA and got it fixed. Well two years later it happened again. I feel like the most unlucky person ever.
  9. cleanmk5

Word Association Game #2

Computer
  10. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

11. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

Canada
  12. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

pasta
  13. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

Dazed
  14. cleanmk5

FS: Astro Gaming White A40 Wireless Headset 5.8 Mixamp

I want to sell my Astro gaming headset http://www.astrogaming.com/a40/wireless/a40-wireless-system Iv'e had it for a year and never used the chat function. I just want to upgrade to the new A50. I still have the all the original boxes and stuff. It will work with a PS3, 360, PC or just as...
  15. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

Hound
  16. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

No
  17. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

Speed
  18. cleanmk5

Word Association Game

Dangerous