GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tmw2442

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

same things goes for whatever "new" caliber hottest gets released every 2-3 years....Dude you "need" a 300AAC, (subsonic generally its a 45 acp, and super it's a 7.62x39, congrats....) oh...that is so last year now I "need" a to sell my 308 for a 6.5 creed....etc, because it is better, you know...
  2. tmw2442

600 rds, over the last 1 1/2 years no complaints. On the mostly bog standard config. IF you are the type that every year follows the gun magazine/youtuber....trends. The abundance of parts for PSA lets the gun "grow"....lol with you, like oh...now I gotta have a red dot, oh I "need" a threaded...
  3. tmw2442

Definitely a fed...
  4. tmw2442

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

The bag police person, must have been a previous government employee and probably are a member or lead of their neighborhood HOA as well. Also, explains why monitor of self checkout is what they do.
  5. tmw2442

6. tmw2442

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Any bets on a telsa model 3 delivery....? His car is worth 45K ish, stock base model... Considering its lived its life on salty roads, needs tires, brakes, assuming washed with a dirty brush at the local car watering hole, driven behind state road maintenance trucks and more than likely has had...
  7. tmw2442

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

sent him a buy it now for $1...waiting response...but I'm feeling good about it.