GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VW-TX

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

After test driving many cars, I purchased this last weekend. Got a great deal for 0% apr for 72 months, and made the jump. It's fast, its comfortable, it has all the newer technology stuff! And it's fun! 2015 Chevrolet SS, Heron White, A6, with sunroof and spare. Purchased for $47,080 which...
  2. VW-TX

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Was the 2nd person on Vortex, and 1st on Texas we know about that got their R. :) Woot! Enjoy the pics guys. Here are the pictures....:) Enjoy
  3. VW-TX

FS: V1 Radar Detector, Sony RX100, Logitech Harmony One Adv. Remote & Apple Cinema 27

FS: V1 Radar Detector, Sony RX100, Logitech Harmony One Adv. Remote & Apple Cinema 27 Valentine 1 radar I have forsale a Valentine 1 radar detector. This unit is around 2 years old. It has the latest software as seen per the site below. This has been my pride and joy radar detector and has...
  4. VW-TX

FS: Chrome Lugs and Wheel Locks

Here are some lug nuts and wheel locks I had on my GTI when I had the VMR rims. Low use 3k miles~. $40 for 16 lugs and 4 locks! Awesome deal!
  5. VW-TX

FS: Factory 2011 GTI Springs from 4 door Autobahn DSG

Guys, cleaning out my garage I came across my springs I had on my GTI. They only had like 3k of miles on them and in excellent shape. I also have the bearings that go on top of the assembly sitting with them so if you want those with the springs, make a offer but don't forget these are heavy...
  6. VW-TX

FS: Valentine 1 Radar Detector

I have a Valentine 1 forsale. This unit is in excellent shape other than the spiral cable has it's coating peeling off due to age but still works. Was purchased originally in 2005. Was recently sent in for a tune, and works like a champ. I am looking to upgrade so I am selling this one. It...
  7. VW-TX

The end has come...traded in my Mk6

I have traded in my GTI for a more comfortable car due to the fact my back and sciatica issues have been flaring up a lot more lately and I found out after my accident that with my rental camry they calmed down. Then I got my GTI back, and they are flaring up again. Sadly the seats in this car...
  8. VW-TX

FS: Some items off my GTI forsale!

Candy White Front LIP Spoiler. ** NOTE*** U shaped clips I do not have that the screws go into. I forgot to get those off the car. But you can pick those up anywhere. So I will drop the price a little more because of that. All screws are included though!- SOLD Stock GTI Springs - $80 shipped...
  9. VW-TX

Frustrated....I can't seem to get any wheel I want! :(

I waited for 4 months and if I was still waiting it would be 6 months for VMR to replace my wheels since they STILL do not have them in stock. So I gave up on that, ordered the Miro 111 18x8.5 and was told they are back ordered. Would be a month. Then I get told June another month. Now I am...
  10. VW-TX

Confused...which is the best R tail lights to get?

So many different REPs now I am unsure which is the best ones to get that look like the R tails (smoked Cherry), and work well. Also not much needed to get them working in the VAGCOMM. It seems Ed's have a lot of issues getting VAGCOM to work with them or am I wrong on this? Any advice...
  11. VW-TX

Anyone have a Galaxy note here and does it work okay with our GTI Bluetooth?

I had a Samsung Skyrocket and it had issues with my car. So I had to return it when I was with AT&T. I have a Droid RAZR Maxx and it works fine. But leaving Verizon back to AT&T now and might get a Note depending if I can deal with the size and wanted to know if anyone has this? Going...
  12. VW-TX

Miro 111 what type of lug bolts do I need?

Will the stock ones work or the ones I got for my VMR rims work correctly?
  13. VW-TX

Cup Cake Meet CCM # 14 Dallas, Texas July 21st, 2012

I don't have any details other than this but I know we have at least 15 driving up from San Antonio that will be going including myself. Keep an eye on this post for the details but put your names on the list and I will try to update the first post. Let's have a good Euro showing...
  14. VW-TX

Volkswagen Golf R vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

y4uDzeDP1eo Sad.......like I mentioned a while back, even with AWD, that stability just kills the reason on having a R AWD model over a GTI because you just can't use it.
  15. VW-TX

Volkswagen Golf R vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

y4uDzeDP1eo Sad.......like I mentioned a while back, even with AWD, that stability just kills the reason on having a R AWD model over a GTI because you just can't use it.
  16. VW-TX

Wipers when not used seem to move turning car off and on

They usually tuck down low enough you can't see them, but 95% of the time, they move when I start the car or turn it off and move into view. If I use them and turn them off they park into the location they should be in. Any ideas why this is happening? Truthfully it has happened since day...
  17. VW-TX

How to remove lip spoiler?

Okay, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to remove it (I installed it) but the damn thing won't come off. Maybe I am forgetting something. There are 4 screws I removed, and tried to tug on it towards the front of the car, and it won't budge at all. Anyone have an idea what I...
  18. VW-TX

Got my car fixed and some new pictures...

Car has been fixed and customized. :) Wheels are backordered till June, so on the stockers for now. Black Mirror caps, and front painted white instead of grey. New headlights, grill, bumper, and hood. My other lights had lightly smoked Xpel which has been discontinued so I am getting them to...
  19. VW-TX

Do the ECS Euro R headlights have auto leveling and turn like our autobahn ones do?

If not, what will it do if I install R headlights on my autobahn that has these features?
  20. VW-TX

Got into small wreck. :( where go get r parts?

Okay, guess this is an opportunity to upgrade to R parts. See picture below. We were at a light and it went green We started to take of then the Jeep hit the brakes in front of me again. I didn't respond quick enough since we just took of and I hit his spare tire and bumper. He had no damage...