GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Anyone ever use nex worldwide shipping ?

After you enter the shipment details and get the quote the service will usually be UPS or Fedex. Can you drop off at any of those locations.
  2. D

Anyone ever use nex worldwide shipping ?

Yes, last year. What did you want to know?
  3. D

Amazon or Ebay

Amazon Prime for all the reasons already said, but especially the reasonably priced same day delivery option.
  4. D

USED wheel finds

I'm starting this thread for people looking to save money buying used wheels. These will be lesser known outside of the normal forum brands VMR, Neuspeed, TSW, Varrstoen, Konig, etc. Not knocking any of these brands just offering options. I figured I would share the information for guys that...
  5. D

This RWB has GTI seat fabric!

I don't remember the exact number but he traded an older 911 Targa + cash. I think Jonsibal posted pictures on his IG account.
  6. D

This is how the car used to look when it was ЧАЙХОНА. http://fatlace.com/lacedup/2012/05/the-making-of-the-rwb-usa-993-demo-car/ It's been a few colors since then even chrome :yikes:
  7. D

If you get one on the used market like anything else they can be significantly cheaper. This was the second RWB built in the US. It was owned by Fatlace/eGarage before my friend ended up with it. My friend doing his best JDM (Option) pose
  8. D

What do you guys think of the Honda Civic Type-R Hatchback?

I'm interested to see a production version. Those body lines :confused::confused::confused:
  9. D

WTB Socal Detroits good condition + tires

I'm looking for OEM Detroits in good condition w/tires. I'm not looking to pay rape for these but I'm fair and ready to pay cash for the right deal. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  10. D

Member Feedback: pingfr

Eddie just bought my wheels. Eddie's a good guy and was super easy to deal with. Once we settled on a price and time to meet the deal was done. No mess, no fuss. He's new to the forums for now and doesn't have a high post count but I would definitely deal with again.
  11. D

FS (2)sets Volk LE37 and OZ Ultraleggera, lots of pictures.

Volk Racing LE37 - 17x7.5 +40 - 5x114.3 - Professionally powder coated 2 stage, Prismatic Ultra Black Chrome + Clear Vision. - New Authentic Volk repair stickers - New valve stems (red or blue) - ~14.6lb/wheel - SOLD picked up OBO (price drop) I'm not including tires if you want them let me know...
  12. D

Which second car would you buy for 15k?

True. Well it would be beater once the GTI is paid off. An expensive and under-powered, beater.
  13. D

^^Exactly, they aren't for everyone. Guy on my street has a few and I see them going to and from work.
  14. D

I've been really into these lately 2012 Impreza Wagon They are a little more than 15K used
  15. D

Lovesac or any other giant beanbag?

I had a moviesac years go. I found it on Craigslist from a guy that was selling inventory from a store closing, it was ~$250 almost half off at the time. It comes in a vacuformed rectangluar cube thing, you have to beat the memory bits loose to soften the filling. After about 20 minutes, when...
  16. D

GoPro vs the rest???

Did you ever figure out your firmware update issue? I updated mine wirelessly through the GoPro app
  17. D

Watch People

You don't have to spend a lot to get a nice mechanical diver. In the $150-200 range it is hard to beat Seiko divers (SKX007): http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SKX007K-Divers-Automatic-Watch/dp/B000B5MI3Q http://www.flickr.com/photos/imranbecks/2998261998/ This was my first nice watch. Tons of...
  18. D

Watch People

I've been wearing a Sinn U1 daily for a few years now. My favorite feature is the tegimented U-boat steel case and bracelet. The finish is extremely durable, there is almost no wear. I've been looking for a new beater the Seiko Sumo's are pretty nice.
  19. D

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Oversimplified. Diet = Looks Lifting = Strength If your goal is to slim down look at your diet first. It's true heavier compound lifts (squat, dead, bench) will burn more calories since more muscle groups are engaged. Stockier guys have it tough because they usually don't have issues putting...
  20. D

P2015 CEL denied for APR intake (intake manifold sensor failure)

Has anyone had warranty work for the P2015 (Intake Manifold Runner Pos. Sensor Bank 1)? I took my car into VW of Garden Grove this morning for a CEL, they looked at my car and wanted to charge me for the fix. Keep in mind this is something that VW USA just extended the warranty on to 100K...