GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eherma

FS: 2013 GTI APR Stage 2, 72k miles, meticulous care and service - check it out and give me an offer :)

Located near Minneapolis, MN.. I am selling my 2013 GTI.. It breaks my heart to see it go, but it's for the best. I need a bigger truck for my business.. I bought it CPO from Luther Westside with 34k on it. The first owner did oil and all service (seen in CARFAX). The car still is still dang...
  2. eherma

Wheel offset opinions needed!!

So I am looking at new wheels.. The wheels I am looking at come in 35mm so my question is, can 35mm be ran with 18'' wheels? I am at stock suspension although someday coil overs would be neat. Who has experience with this? Pictures? All insight is appreciated, thanks!
  3. eherma

DISCOVERED MY CAR IS STAGE II W/ APR DOWNPIPE..

UMMM OK. I just discovered my car is APR stage II, and I have access to the files on the ECU, AND I stuck my phone under my car and got a picture of the downpipe and it says APR!! I don't even know what to think right now.. What do I do? On one hand I have a stage II tuned car with intake and...
  4. eherma

Stock boost pressure?

Hello all, I am brand new to the forum but I've had multiple GTIs! I bought my current 2013 manual with 34,000 from a VW dealership! The car as I can tell is stock EXCEPT for a Carbonio intake that was already on it from the dealership. I put in a New South analog boost gauge for S&G and...