GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mdhollis

Miltek non resonated 3" catback

As the title states. This catback is the full 3" version. What's nice about it is you can mate it up to a 3" downpipe seamlessly without reducing to 2.5". Also has nice front to back tip adjustment so you can put them exactly where you want them to sit 800
  2. mdhollis

Intake manifold | Water meth ready

sold
  3. mdhollis

APR Intercooler

sold
  4. mdhollis

hyper black rse 12's w/ pss

Sold
  5. mdhollis

Part out

sold
  6. mdhollis

APR 3+ Kit

Sold
  7. mdhollis

(4) .4mm Aquamist check valve jets

I am looking to get larger jets so if there is any interest I would like to sell all 4 if possible. 140 takes all 4....
  8. mdhollis

UB spacer/deep nut kit

Brand new. Never opened or used. 25 bucks
  9. mdhollis

APR front and rear sway bars

SOLD
  10. mdhollis

APR K04

Sold
  11. mdhollis

135is vs S4

Guys I know these cars are totally different. Everything from size, weight, rwd vs awd, supercharged vs twin turbo. They are pretty close in price, the S4 is a couple grand more expensive. I am seriously considering buying one or the other. I guess I am just curious how other car nuts like...
  12. mdhollis

Bilstein B16 iRC

Have any of you guys seen this? http://www.bilstein.de/en-uk/products/sport-and-threaded-ride-high-adjustable-kits/bilstein-b16-irc/ I stumbled across this, pretty cool stuff
  13. mdhollis

AWE CBE

Sold
  14. mdhollis

Synapse Diverter Valve Review

There has been a lot of talk recently on this forum of diverter valve relocates and specific diverter valves. I was inspired to do a relocate by numerous threads. I choose the Synapse valve due to another member of the forums recommendation and the top quality of the valve. I wanted to try a...
  15. mdhollis

Creating rake with coilover kit???

Sorry if this was covered before but I can't seem to find a definitive answer to my craziness. I have been messing around with a lot of different ride heights recently. I was wondering if there were advantages or disadvantages to running the rear slightly higher than the front of the car...
  16. mdhollis

What the hell is wrong with America?

When are we going to wake up? "WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations...
  17. mdhollis

Unitronic Stage 2+(K04) Impressions

After reading through Allset’s thread yesterday I was inspired to create this thread. First, I just want to be clear with everyone, I had nowhere near the problems he had going on since he was stage 2. I didn’t reach out to Unitronic because of any problems I was having, I wanted to run a...
  18. mdhollis

Oil pressure issue or not

I was laughing when this happened this morning after Arin posted about the accusump yesterday but I'm sure that's not the issue I'm having. This morning on my way to work a message popped up on my mfa that stated "oil pressure max rpm 4000" in vechile status. It didn't say whether it was too...
  19. mdhollis

ElsaWin gem I found on ebay

I just wanted to share this gem I found for 11 bucks. It works great. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230918406330?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649