GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nakenyon

VCDS Hex+Can Ross Tech Cable

Sold.
  2. nakenyon

Concept Volvo Estate

Do want. The body lines are fantastic, the panoramic roof, and dat interior. http://jalopnik.com/i-cant-stop-staring-at-the-volvo-concept-estate-1532505914?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
  3. nakenyon

FS: OEM mk6 GTI Suspension

As the title states - I have a OEM mk6 GTI suspension available. Came off a 2DR DSG. All components were on the car for around 15k miles with the exception of the rear shocks which came off this weekend with 24k on the car. Would prefer a local sale, but willing to ship. Looking for 115 OBO plus...
  4. nakenyon

Google's April Fool's Day Product

This year it is Google Nose. Google Nose Beta
  5. nakenyon

Bluetooth Submenu in MFD

Perhaps I'm just stupid and just missing something, but I literally spent 20 minutes trying to pair my iPhone 5 w/ my car this morning and it just won't go. I've got 4 previous devices already paired, so I presumed I would need to delete one, but for the life of me - I can't find the bluetooth...
  6. nakenyon

Thule Roof Rack

Thule roof rack with bike attachment and fairing. Overall, the rack is in pretty good shape. There are a few broken clips from the fairing when I attempted to put it on the wrong way when I installed it. Still very secure though. I never used the bike attachment -- not sure now much use it got...
  7. nakenyon

Backend Feels Loose

I'm not particularly mechanically inclined. I had zero interest in working on cars at all before I bought my GTI. So forgive me if this is a stupid questions. As the topic title states, the backend of my GTI feels loose, but only when it rains. Feels fine on dry roads. It particularly...
  8. nakenyon

enjoyincubus365

Received the roof rack I bought from enjoyincbus365 today. He shipped the rack within hours of payment and promptly got me tracking information. Rack arrived exaclty as it was described. Excellent seller -- would be a pleasure to do business with again.
  9. nakenyon

Fluffy's Build Thread

Picked up my GTI in July '11. Resisted the mod bug for as long as I could. Henceforth will be the chronicles of my GTI's life. Suspension KW v1 Coilovers Exterior Thule Roof Rack Fogs Tinted (Yellow translucent Oracal film) mk6 GTI plaid rear badge vinyl insert
  10. nakenyon

FS: OEM Cargo Net

Sold.
  11. nakenyon

Mod/Tune Friendly Dealer in South Central PA?

Have had my GTI for about a year now. Very much considering getting Stage 1 done very soon as well as coilovers. Bought it from Sutliff VW in Harrisburg. I also haven't seen very many non-stock cars there when I have gone in for service. Wondering if anyone knows of a mod/tune friendly dealer...