GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. corydd

FS: 2010 GTI - SF Bay Area

Located in San Francisco, CA. 100,xxx miles. SOLD! Specs: - Candy White Paint - Plaid Interior - Bi-Xenon Projector Headlights with Auto-Swivel Motors - Multifunction Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel - DSG Dual Clutch (Paddle Shift) Transmission - Power Moonroof - RNS-510 Navigation System with...
  2. corydd

FS:VW Motorsports Wheels in Gloss Black

FS: VW Motorsports Wheels (Gloss Black) Local pickup only - I'm in San Francisco. FS: OEM VW Motorsports Wheels in Gloss Black - SOLD Wheels are in great condition. There are a couple small nicks from use, but you'd really have to look closely to notice them. Tires are not included. For...
  3. corydd

FS: Silver Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions

SOLD Silver Aluminum Paddle Shifter Extensions
  4. corydd

FS: Magnaflow Catback in SF

Local sale only - I'm in SF. Magnaflow Catback Exhaust: SOLD
  5. corydd

FS: H&R 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar and Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs Partout Sale! Local sale only - I'm in SF. OEM GTI Springs: $40 OBO H&R 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar: SOLD
  6. corydd

FS: Candy White OEM Front Lip & OEM Color-matched Sidemarkers

OEM Candy White Front Lip: SOLD OEM Candy White Color-matched Sidemarkers: SOLD
  7. corydd

FS: Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs - $50 OBO These have been off the car pretty much since I got it. Only 30k miles on them, which is basically nothing for springs. These would be great as a suspension refresh on a GTI, or nice upgrade for a Golf or TDI. Local sale only - I'm in SF.
  8. corydd

FS: Stock GTI Springs

FS: Stock GTI Springs - SOLD
  9. corydd

FS: Depo LED Tail Lights

SOLD FS: Depo LED Tail Lights These are in great condition and include all lights, resistor boxes, mounting screws, and instructions, all in the original box. Hope to see these go to a good home! Located in SF. Local sale only.
  10. corydd

Cam ladder needs replacing?

Just got off the phone with my shop and they said my cam ladder needs to be replaced at the tune of $1470. Anyone heard of this before? Does any of this sound right?
  11. corydd

FS: ECS Flush Fit Spacer Kit

Sold!
  12. corydd

Got my roof wrapped

Love the way it changes the look of the car! Thanks to Don Nguyen who did a great job: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90152
  13. corydd

8th Annual Berkeley Marina EURO Meet | 01-17-15

Copied from the Bimmer forums post: When: Saturday, January 17, 2015 Where: 199 Seawall Dr. Berkeley, CA 94710 Time: 12pm Come out and enjoy great cars and company If anyone sees me in my CW with black wheels, come say hey.
  14. corydd

My Mk6 on The Smoking Tire

A couple weeks ago I met up with Matt Farah from The Smoking Tire so he could drive and do a video review of my car for his one-take series on YouTube. Enjoy :) lm0OYceIYZc
  15. corydd

FS: VMR V710 Matte Black in SF

SOLD! ____________ Up for sale are a set of VMR V710 wheels in matte black. They are 18x8.5 et45. These wheels are used, but are in pretty good condition. One wheel has moderate curb rash but the others have minimal to no damage. I paid over $800 for these a couple years ago. Original boxes and...
  16. corydd

Cheap OEM Brake Pads?

So I'm planning to swap some OEM pads back in because the Stoptech Street pads, while perform brilliantly, dust like a motherfucker and I can't stand looking at brown wheels any longer. Anyway, I checked out Rock Auto and they carry a ton of options, but I wasn't sure which brand is considered...
  17. corydd

APR just released Mk7 Stage 1 numbers...whoa

Looks like the Mk7 GTI is going to be a beast... APR's Stage 1 tune is putting out 316hp/381tq. Now with a proper electro-mechanical diff and adjustable suspension, the Mk7 should be properly quick.
  18. corydd

Powdercoating in SF - Need opinions

Hey all, So I've been wanting to get my flat black wheels powdercoated to gloss black ever since I got them. I've never been a big fan of flat black, plus it looks like dick when it gets dirty and is impossible to clean. I went to a highly-rated local shop this morning and they quoted me at...
  19. corydd

Review: Adam's Super VRT on Matte Black Wheels

Hey all, So my matte black VMR's looked pretty good when they were new, but they have been a total pain to keep clean. I recently had some Stoptech brake pads put on and while they work fantastically, they did increase the levels of brake dust. It got to a point where my black wheels were...
  20. corydd

Michelin PS A/S 3: Okay for the track?

I've got my first ever track day coming up and I'm going to be buying some new tires to replace my shitty Kumhos all-seasons. So far everything I've read about the A/S 3's has been remarkably good; they're supposed to deliver summer tire levels of performance in the dry with tons of grip in the...