GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. graveshb

The Nuggstein powl: Should Nuggstein stop lurking and come back to OT?

Should Nuggstein stop lurking and come back to OT?
  2. graveshb

What 6 cars would you have in your dream garage?

So Trevwhore made mention of having come up with 6 cars he would have in his dream garage. I often times make up lists of cars I would want to have in my dream garage when sitting around talking with my friends, post your dream garage with pictures. My list: Lamborghini Miura SV Renault...
  3. graveshb

OT #24: BALLZ-ception

Go
  4. graveshb

Part out: Akrapovic, xenons & LED tails, sigma six, carbonio, rosstech, ect...

I have 16 brand new clips that hold the inner doors on that I had planned on using but never got around to. I also have brand new gaskets for both in between the head and the exhaust manifold, as well as the turbo and the downpipe. I am open to all offers on these pieces I have a...
  5. graveshb

Feeler/FS

Sold
  6. graveshb

Feeler FS Akrapovic catback exhaust with link pipe

Asking $1200 plus shipping and paypal fees but all offers will be seriously considered.SOLD I have the Akrapovic catback exhaust with link pipe, I love the exhaust, It sounds way better in person than on video, and it sounds absolutely incredible from outside the car. This is a video of the...
  7. graveshb

Lightweight battery relocated to hatch

Preemptively I want to say that I have not completed this, and do not have long term proof that a battery this small with ~20 foot of 4 gauge wire will have the power to start my car in all or even most conditions. I PMd a forum member who runs the same battery in the stock location (albeit in...
  8. graveshb

Why have I never seen anything on this intercooler?

So I've spent way too much time on this forum, oh well, but its kind of sad when the forum seems dead because I've read all of the threads that have been bumped in the past 6 months disregarding the OT and regional classifieds outside my region, not to say I haven't looked into the Australia...
  9. graveshb

Second GTI First Build.

So I got an email from the dealership this morning (Feb 22nd) congratulating me on having bought my car a year ago today. I figured in tribute, even though I don't really think I have much of a build, I would make a build thread. I have spent years and years on this forum even though I wasn't...
  10. graveshb

335i vs X5 vs GTI

Okay, so a while back I did a few pulls with a friend of mine that has an 08 335i. His car is completely stock, and my car was on stock map, but I've got carbonio stage 1 intake, spm catless downpipe, and an akrapovic catback with linkpipe. Both cars are stick, but I wasn't driving my car, a...
  11. graveshb

Interlagos wrapped door cards

For more information on removing the door panels from the door, and the door cards from the door panels: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1669878#post1669878 When I got my car last spring I was looking for things to do to my car that were relatively cheap. I liked the idea of...
  12. graveshb

broke transmission lock, transmission fluid leak

So I got a dieselgeek short shifter for christmas, and went to install it that evening. Following the online video tutorials by dieselgeek on youtube, I went about the install. Per the instructions I engaged the transmission lock, however unfortunately, when going to release the transmission...
  13. graveshb

APR stage 2 vs. Camaro

So a few nights ago, a friend and I were running, pulled up next to a current gen camaro at a light. It sounded super mean and smelled rather fuelly, it also sounded rather lopey, not sure what mods it had, still rather confused by this and thats why I'm posting. It honestly didn't sound like a...
  14. graveshb

Brushed aluminum vinyl wrapped dash

So I was trying to think of mods that I could do to my car that would significantly improve it for very limited money. A friend of mine had a Mini S and had pulled his interior trim pieces out and had them painted for a few hundred dollars and the results were phenomenal. I thought that it would...