GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GlowstickNinja21

GlowstickNinja's Super Blue

Thought I would finally add my build thread. I have done a bunch of stuff to my car already, so I guess this is where I dump it all. Project "Sonic" Blue. Objective: Explore every option, one mean street machine! Engine Performance APR Stage 2+ ECU Tuned (To be replaced with Integrated...
  2. GlowstickNinja21

MK6 GTI Shadow Blue Metallic Sidemarkers

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have some color matched side markers. Painted shadow blue metallic by a professional body shop. $80 + shipping OBO. I will post pics later tonight.
  3. GlowstickNinja21

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition w/accessories

SOLD
  4. GlowstickNinja21

Cayenne Rear Brake Upgrade Brackets GROUP BUY

I have sourced a company selling the kits. I am not making any money on this deal, I just know there are a lot of people interested in these and they are hard to find. Prices are the brackets only, no hardware. Hardware can be included but will increase the cost a bit, if you want hardware...
  5. GlowstickNinja21

FS: extended lug bolts suitable for 10-15mm spacers

Black lug bolts extended and suitable for 10mm-15mm spacers. Looking for $30 Shipped.
  6. GlowstickNinja21

OEM GTI Black top coil packs

These came off my 2011 GTI. They have about 30k miles on them when they were replaced with red tops. They work great. $40 bucks, shipping is on you.
  7. GlowstickNinja21

FS: OEM GTI Side Skirts with mounting hardware

Up for sale. OEM GTI Side Skirts. Came off my 2011 GTI. have approximately 40k miles on them. They are in good condition. I will post pictures tonight. Comes with plastic inserts for under the car and screws for inside fender. NOTE: these do not come with the lugs that have to be drilled into...
  8. GlowstickNinja21

Integrated Engineering's IE450T kit

Just a heads up. At a local car show in Utah, where integrated is based, they unveiled their IE450T kit. Uses a Borg Warner ball bearing twin scroll EFR turbo. Full cast 3" MAF housing, stainless steel turbo manifold, and a 3" down pipe comes with a full mandrel vent intake as well. Will be...
  9. GlowstickNinja21

Lip under OEM center lip

Anyone know of a lip that can be mounted under the OEM euro lip? Looking for one, but I am coming up empty handed.
  10. GlowstickNinja21

Painting red top coils

So I don't know if anyone has tried this, but I have a whole theme with my car, and the red tops cannot stay red. I was thinking I would paint them with some high temperature VHT paint in blue. Planning on sanding them and using plastic paint adhesion promoter. Anyone have any reservations about...
  11. GlowstickNinja21

Stock 2011 GTI 2 Door Suspension

I have my stock suspension for sale. 80 bucks OBO + shipping is on you. they have about 30k miles on the. This is for the stock shocks and springs on all four corners. Local pickup in Salt Lake City area in Utah
  12. GlowstickNinja21

K04 Port and Polish Job Review - SoCal

Just wanted to post my pics and experience with Socal Porting in Nuevo California. I sent in an APR K04 to be port, polished, gasket matched, and ceramic coated. Just like Hyde16 had done on his K04. Pics below. Customer service was great! Ruben is the man! Looking forward to getting this...
  13. GlowstickNinja21

Utah Car Club - High West Euro

Thought I would Leave this here. New car club starting up in the greater SLC area. High West Euro Facebook link Below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/973307452695528/
  14. GlowstickNinja21

Utah Car Club - High West Euro

Just wanted to leave this here. New Car club in Utah started this weekend. We are a small group but are looking to get bigger. High West Euro Facebook page link below. https://www.facebook.com/groups/973307452695528/
  15. GlowstickNinja21

WTB: OEM Front Valence Piece

As the title states, Looking for a used OEM front valence piece, commonly referred to as the "Horse Shoe" Shaped piece that sits around the lower grill and between the fogs. Let me know what you have. PM is best
  16. GlowstickNinja21

3D Printed gauge Pods

As the title states, i am going to be designing some 3D printed center gauge pods similar to these: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2470511 Except not so ugly and without the 3 pole pieces which just look cheap. I will post some pics once I get them printed and see what...
  17. GlowstickNinja21

Will I rub?

Quick question. I am running stock Detroits, 10mm spacers on all four corners. So wheel is now 18x7.5 et41. Thinking of getting H&R Super Sports and Koni Yellows. Will I rub? I know I will have to do fender screw mod. Tires are 225/40/18 Nitto Neogen.
  18. GlowstickNinja21

Club Plaques

So a lot of car clubs do plaques, mostly the hot rod and low rider communities, but I was thinking of taking advantage of the 3D printer I have at work to print up a club plaque or something similar. What do you think? How can we make this more german/european? See URL for samples...