GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sniper27

FS: 2013 Audi A3 Sportback Premium Plus [Socal]

2013 A3 Premium Plus S line, DSG, Opensky, cold weather package. Ibis white/black interior 91,000 miles. Modifications: Unitronic Stage 1 tune Eurosport catback exhaust Neuspeed sport springs paired with Koni Yellow adjustables Unibrace UB H&R rear swaybar 18x8.5 VMR V810 flow formed wheels in...
  2. sniper27

Airbag light

Airbag light is on and have this code. I've heard either the seat belt buckle needs to be replace, and I also heard the entire seatbelt needs to be replaced. Anyone have experience with this? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  3. sniper27

FS: Modshake intake

Modshack intake with APR sai. Freshly cleaned and ready to install. Will include the k & n refresh kit used once to clean this. SOLD
  4. sniper27

2015 2.0 TDI approved for sale again

Hmmm...curious what they will sell for. http://blog.caranddriver.com/new-2015-model-volkswagen-tdi-diesels-are-once-again-on-sale/
  5. sniper27

FS: Yakima snowboard attachments

Yakima ski/snowboard attachment. Little dusty from the garage. No locks. $100 obo picked up in Los Angeles.
  6. sniper27

FS: Yakima snowboard attachment

In great condition. Does not come with locks. $100 obo picked up in Los Angeles. Can ship at buyers expense. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  7. sniper27

OEM front strut mounts

OEM strut mounts with bearings. About 20k miles in them. $35
  8. sniper27

FS: weathertech floor mats

SOLD
  9. sniper27

FS: Neuspeed FMIC - BNIB - Socal

Brand new Neuspeed FMIC. Box is unopened. Bought for my gti, but decided to go with golf r intercooler instead. Prefer local pickup in Los Angeles. $680 obo. Can ship at buyers expense.
  10. sniper27

Fs: cargo net. New

I have a cargo net from a 2013 gti. Never used. $20 Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  11. sniper27

One (1) Neuspeed Rse12 hyperblack 18x8

I have one neuspeed Rse12 hyperblack 18x8 et45 with a slight bend and curb rash. I hit a curb and bought a new wheel to replace instead of repairing it. It holds air and drives fine, and is repairable. $100 picked up in Los Angeles. $125 shipped in the US. Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  12. sniper27

FT: PIAA H8 xtreme white for H8 plasma ion yellow

I have a pair of PIAA Xtreme white H8 bulbs that I would like to trade for a pair of PIAA H8 plasma ion yellow bulbs.
  13. sniper27

FT: PIAA H8 white for H8 yellow

I have a pair of PIAA H8 fog bulbs in super white that I like to trade for a pair of yellows. Local in Los Angeles, or we each pay our own shipping.
  14. sniper27

What is this part?

While installing the gfb dv+ the other day, I found this clip thing just sitting next the crevices of the subframe. It was obviously attached to something at one point. Anyone know what this is? Did it just fall off something and landed on the subframe? I did have my waterpump replaced about...
  15. sniper27

FS: 15mm hubcentric spacers + bolts

Sold
  16. sniper27

FS: neuspeed pflo

Sold