GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Ohlins dfv coilover mk5/mk6 A3 TT

Used about 15k miles Has not seen tracks, in California so no snow Great condition, perfect for daily setup dampens a lot of bumps compare to my cheaper HR setup located in Bay area California. Asking $1799 OBO DM me if interested
  2. C

ohlin dfv coilover

ohlin dfv road and track coilover for mk6 gti. On the car Only 3 month in Bay Area California Really great for street use and some track. Very convenient to adjust damping Relocating for a job, decided to get a new car. $ 2400 OBO New cost $2600 plus tax and shipping. Can ship but cost is...
  3. C

FS: HR cup kit , OEM springs

Used HR cup.kit for lowing your mk5/mk6 roughly 20k miles on them, still works good. Good lowering height never had issues going over bumps. With OEM strut mounts and all that. If you dont want the shocks you can savage the springs. Include new 2 boot cover,and 2 bump stops. $100 picked up...
  4. C

KO4 VS 2015 porsche 911 carrera s

Buddy has a 911 carrera stock, 400hp at the crank. My set up is 10 Gti , ko4 , downpipe, intercooler, stage 2+ tune, on 91 octane, KN AIR FILTER, PSS on stock wheels But on stock clutch which is one thing I have been saving money for A SB CLUTCH . Next mod will be the.clutch, brakes, and rims...
  5. C

Ko4 fuel consumption

Ko4 and full Stage 2+set up. Intercooler, DP, KN FILTER, tires set at 38psi. MT Even when driving conservatively I still only get about 22mpg half and half city and highway. 15mins trip Includes 8mins of highway and regular streets in the south bay area. What are the possible cause of...
  6. C

MK6 GTI ko4 walks? ?

My car has ko4, downpipe, intercooler, intake. stage 2 apr tune 91octane R8 coil. MT Rear sway bar, and coilover lowered 1 inch. what kind of cars have you guys walked with confidence? AMGs? M3s? Mutangs? etc? My friend has an e36 m3, I wonder what will happen if we try. I will probably stop...