GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Unitronic vs Stratified tunes

I've had Unitronic and stratified, both felt weakish to me, ended up switching to a tuner in Cali and it feels just right.
  2. M

Mk6 Golf R Full Part-Out (Aftermarket + OEM)

Would you do $50 shipped for the dash cubby ?
  3. M

WARNING FOR ARMMOTORSPORTS INTERCOOLER

Can't speak for ko4 but I'm running the arm intercooler + FBO w/ ko3, and on 92 I can get upto 18-19 degrees of timing at 20-21 psi, and on E30 I'm at 21.75 degrees of timing. -3 knock max if any. I still have my stock intercooler in place so temps could be a bit better but it drops temps...
  4. M

Euro Dash Cubby - Titanium Black

Hey would you do $50 shipped to 98295 ?
  5. M

Throttle Plate is closing under partial throttle and boost in high gears.

Pretty much what the title says, in 4th and higher when I go into partial throttle and boost I'm getting a hesitation with flutter for a bit and then it goes back to normal. I've looked at my logs and can't find anything wrong except my etc actual and target are dipping at those points. Link to...
  6. M

Turbosmart Plumb Back DV - $80

Long story short I bought this from off golfmk6 classifieds, everything works, I just don't like the sound (kinda JDM) and it was giving me some lift off flutter. I had a long convo about it with turbosmart and they said it's within spec. Anyways, I replaced all the O rings, and that's really...
  7. M

Unitronic Stage 2 Timing Pull and Hesitation Issue (Datalogs Included)

Current Setup: 2013 VW GTI Unitronic Stage 2 ECU and TCU R8 Ignition Coils NGK Iridiums gapped to 0.025-0.028 (Approx) CTS Turbo Downpipe Turbo Smart Plumb Back DV ... Supporting Mods Average temps for the logs are 15-25 degrees Celsius. So Ive been trying to figure out this issue for over a...
  8. M

TurboSmart Plumb Back DV Leak

So I bought a used TS DV that leaks a very small amount of air when you run air through it from the banjo fitting down to the piston. Seems to be coming out of the two ovalish openings around the piston. I replaced all the seals, teflon taped where the cap screws in and checked every other part...
  9. M

FS: Boxster Calipers (Non S) - $285

Selling my set of Boxster calipers, that are ready for paint.* + Had them inspected by my local fab shop and they said they're in great condition. Pistons and cylinders are good. + Needs bleeders, and crossover tubes but everything else is good. + All seals have been replaced. + Can be...
  10. M

FS: Boxster Calipers (Non S)

Selling my set of Boxster calipers, that are ready for paint.* + Had them inspected by my local fab shop and they said they're in great condition. Pistons and cylinders are good. + Needs bleeders, and crossover tubes but everything else is good. + All seals have been replaced. + Can be...
  11. M

WTB: Bracket for Boxster calipers

Pretty much what's the title says, looking to do a swap on my mk6 and need the brackets to bolt it up.
  12. M

WTB: Bracket for Boxster calipers

Pretty much what the title says, looking for brackets for the Boxster calipers to swap onto my mk6.
  13. M

WTB: Driver Gear Springs for 4dr DSG

Let's see what ya got.
  14. M

Another Cup Kit Thread

Hey guys, sorry if this has been beaten to death but I haven't been able to find many reviews on the vwr cup kit, and if it's worth the money. I'm directly comparing it to the h&r touring kit, Koni fsd + vwr springs, and bilstein b6 + vwr springs. I'm leaning more towards h&r and vwr but a lot...
  15. M

A Canadian Unitronic Stage 1+ Review (ECU & DSG)(+Logs)

Pre-Intro So I'll just start off by saying sorry for making another review of another tune but I figured I would bring a Canadian perspective as it may help some people out in deciding who to go with and clear up some issues. Intro ECU Ok so Ill try and keep this as concise as...
  16. M

CTS TURBO INTAKE

Ill keep it short and sweet: Selling my CTS Turbo Intake for a MK5/MK6 GTI (2008-2014) (CCTA). Condition is excellent, filter doesn't need another cleaning for about 50,000km's. Replaced two of the original clamps for T bolt clamps for a better seal. Price is firm, but I'm open to offers...
  17. M

CTS Turbo Intake Issues

So I recently got a CTS turbo intake, and so far its been great, I love the sound, and can feel the top end breathing a bit better through the rpm range. Only issues I've been having so far are: 1) The stage 2 piping seems to sit on top of the brake cylinder cap causing vibrations in the pedal...
  18. M

Neuspeed Dogbone Insert vs 034 Motorsport Billet Aluminum Dogbone Insert

Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored by these companies, bought everything myself, and installed everything myself. If you mess up something its not my fault 2013 Mk6 GTI 4dr DSG This is my first review so Ill just apologize a head of time. Neuspeed: Installation: There are tons of reviews on...
  19. M

Need help on a Sub and Amp setup.

Ill keep it short: - Not completely savvy with this stuff, more mechanically inclined - Trying to keep the budget low (Less than 600) - Need a setup that is reliable and wont cause headaches down the road - Side mount setup preferably - Bass control knob upfront Sub Choice: JL Audio 10TW3-D4 @...
  20. M

Know any WA dealership that do APR/Unitronic/GIAC tunes ?

Im in the fraservalley up in BC, and all the dealerships down here are anti tuning, just wondering if you boys have any dealerships that will do a tune and wont void the warranty ? Cheers