GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. torga

THE Formula One Thread

Pretty action-packed, fun-filled race. Lots of doggy drivers.
  2. torga

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

American History X is a good race movie
  3. torga

THE Formula One Thread

Pit wall: "uhhh... Lando is 0.8s behind... 😬" Sainz: "ya, that's on purpose 😎" smooooth operatoorrrrrrr
  4. torga

THE Formula One Thread

What an incredible end to a race. Last several laps on the edge of my seat. Sainz playing 4D chess, he raced so intelligently. The sudden pace of the Mercs. Norris driving like a bat outta hell. Just wow. Now THAT'S What I Call a Formula 1 Race, Vol. 3. Crazy how fun an F1 race can be when Max...
  5. torga

THE Formula One Thread

Alfa's special Monza livery is hotttt https://www.autoracing1.com/pl/409664/f1-alfa-romeo-team-to-run-special-livery-at-italian-gp/
  6. torga

Movie and TV Recommendations

last night I got to watch Batman: Mask of the Phantasm presented in 35mm, that was a lot of fun
  7. torga

THE Formula One Thread

yep, strategies really shined today (or really didn't shine, poor Norris). was still falling asleep towards the end, i will not lie. maybe that's on me for starting the race at 9:30pm
  8. torga

hell yeah '82 Thing holds up, goddamn masterpiece
  9. torga

just watched Dark City for the first time last night. did The Matrix just copy their homework and change a few answers???
  10. torga

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Kamala Harris was in town for something or other and traffic everywhere was a total nightmare. only two bridges to get east to west. I was so happy scootin 10 feet at a time on an electric motor, getting 55mpg in stop and go traffic. y'all stubborn
  11. torga

took my wife's Prius to work yesterday and forgot how blissful it is to drive an automatic in nuts to butts traffic. working the pedals and levers in my car like an old timey crane operator when traffic is that thick does not spark joy at all
  12. torga

aw man, did you lose your cat? i'm so sorry for your loss, idk how i'll take it when my two girls eventually pass
  13. torga

of course this is florida... tryna register a high profile stolen car https://jalopnik.com/florida-man-stole-porsche-911-sarasota-museum-1850722213
  14. torga

the dude in this video has the best energy. i would never have the confidence to walk around with wraparound sideburns and i fuckin salute him
  15. torga

watched a weird, weird movie called Funeral Parade of Roses. overall a bit of a trudge, but it did have some incredible moments. 1960s Japanese humor is somethin. apparently this movie was Kubrick's main stylistic inspiration for A Clockwork Orange. also, Barbenheimer was great. Didn't do the...
  16. torga

THE Formula One Thread

the leading line of Eau Rogue is just perfect
  17. torga

THE Formula One Thread

at this point, i kinda just hope Max keeps winning so we can look back and say 2023 was finally the season where one team won every single race. boring? true. historic? also true. i think i read somewhere that Max can clinch the championship as early as Singapore, all he has to do is win every...
  18. torga

honestly, chopsticks are the most superior utensil for salads. unless you wanna get your hands dirty then by all means, fingers are the best
  19. torga

THE Formula One Thread

that's the shit i love to hear oh, you made a rule prohibiting X? we'll see about that