GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

12-09 build date 2010 GTI - R led no fog HELP?

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
I'm at my tuner & they can't figure out how to get my bulb out error to go away using Vagcom- car is a 2010 (built 12-09) lights are BKS purchased R Led no fog & tinted.

Can someone give me a direct path to fixing my bulb out error & retaining both reverse light use?

Thanks a million!

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Anyone know what needs to be done? I've searched the R led threads & tried like 10 different combinations to no avail :(. I'm still at my tuner working on this.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
No one knows which byte to change to do this? There's only been 3 group buys!!!?

Anyone have the number to Ross-Tech?

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com

glowworm238

Ready to race!
Similar car to mine and mine worked with 1F, its the most common code for cars with xenons and no rear fog

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Similar car to mine and mine worked with 1F, its the most common code for cars with xenons and no rear fog

What exactly do you change - from what to what?

michal

Go Kart Champion
What exactly do you change - from what to what?

You have to change byte 18 in long coding helper found in 09 central electronics. Try to change it to 1F then click on the any byte box in the long coding, then exit, do it and accept. That's it.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Thanks so much, I'll let ya know how it worked out when I go back to my tuners with VAG! Appreciate the help!

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Changing byte 18 to 1F worked - bulb out errors are gone, all lights working as they should- thanks for the help guys & to my tech John for doing the VCDS work :)