GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI SOLD

cav1982

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD

Reluctantly selling my '10 GTI, as I just picked up an EV. I commute 120 miles a day, so decided that it was time to make the switch. I bought the car in 2012, with 22k miles, from an Audi dealership and am only the second owner. The car is in excellent mechanical condition, with a few cosmetic flaws that I've detailed below. Interior is immaculate. Asking for $5800/obo.
  • Bi-Xenon Headlamps, tartan interior, LED interior lighting, sunroof, heated seats, 6spd manual (w/ Audi R8 shift knob)
  • 169k miles (almost all highway- see commute above)
  • Engine is (and has always been) completely stock w/ K&N reusable drop-in air filter
  • Meticulously maintained; services done on time at VW dealership (have all records)
  • Timing chain/ serpentine belt done last year as a precautionary measure
  • Running on Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 225/40ZR18. Ran winters too, that I'm selling here: OEM wheels w/ Continental VikingContact7. Would be willing to discuss pricing there if interested in buying with the car.
  • Replaced the horrible stock stereo with Focal speakers, Rockford Fosgate amp (~1100 amps) and Pioneer 10" subwoofer in Uber Stealth Audio setup and subwoofer control in center console. Sound is clear & amazing, and I'm definitely going to miss it in the new car.
  • Number of convenience options enabled on VAG-COM, including key-fob windows, needle sweep, etc. Will include original red mirror caps & ECS Tuning power lift gate kit in sale.
  • Cosmetic flaws- I never got the front bumper perfectly aligned after installing the OEM front lip spoiler- it's only noticeable on close inspection. Scuff on rear 3/4 panel from brushing hanging winter tire in garage. Some curb rash on wheels. A few stone chips on the hood from my highway commute on I-78. I have tried to capture these issues in the pictures.
Looking to sell locally. I'm at 08865, close to where I-78 gets to PA. Thanks for looking. PM if interested.

Last edited: