GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI vs 2004 C5 ZO6 *Video*

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Old video I found on my GoPro. This was like 5-6 months ago I think.

3rd gear roll at 55-60mph. We let off around 150-160mph.

I shifted out of 5th gear into 6th wayy too early (you can hear it) because I thought we were gonna shut it down... But we kept going, so I kept it to the floor in 6th lol.

My friends ZO6 has intake, headers, and ecu tune. Roughly 385whp/tq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtHDVuaF7MU

Last edited:

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
video doesn't work :iono:

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
It's taking forever to "process"... :(

possibly try it again? I know that when it would take for ever for me I would just re-do it and it would upload quickly.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
holy shit, shifted early and still hung with him. From the look of it you would have pulled him if you stayed in 5th. mad props.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
wow that looked dangerous...

On a side note your GTI is fast.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
It was cool seeing the NA power leap ahead and then you reel him in with that big ol turbo.

:thumbup: Thread of the day

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
holy shit, shifted early and still hung with him. From the look of it you would have pulled him if you stayed in 5th. mad props.
Agreed! Right when I shifted into 6th too early, he stopped my pull.
wow that looked dangerous...

On a side note your GTI is fast.
Lol. Thanks man.
It was cool seeing the NA power leap ahead and then you reel him in with that big ol turbo.

:thumbup: Thread of the day
He always gets like one full car on me from the start. His ZO6 puts the power down nicely. That v8 is so responsive. :clap:

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Slay those vettes.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice run beating a bolt on c5 z06 :thumbsup: would like to see you or any of the BT guys race a stock GTR / C6 Z06 from a roll.

PS did you re tune yet with you LPFP / Injector

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Thanks homies.

Trd, I haven't retuned yet. Trying to get my car looking pretty first. It's pretty quick right now so I'm not dying to get a tune just yet. Threw some funds towards the ECS golf r front bumper conversion and a second sparco!!!! Two mods I am very excited about.

Ill prolly get re tuned this summer and try to hit around 500whp and max out my efr7163!

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Thanks homies.

Trd, I haven't retuned yet. Trying to get my car looking pretty first. It's pretty quick right now so I'm not dying to get a tune just yet. Threw some funds towards the ECS golf r front bumper conversion and a second sparco!!!! Two mods I am very excited about.

Ill prolly get re tuned this summer and try to hit around 500whp and max out my efr7163!
Damn dude you should make a build thread. Have you ran Lou's 135?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Damn dude you should make a build thread. Have you ran Lou's 135?

I know, I really do need to make a build thread. I have done so much shit to my car, I need a thread to keep track of all of it and share it with all you mk6'ers.

I haven't ran Lou's 135i. It won't really be a race until he gets his downpipes installed. My passenger Sparco Evo II and my Golf R front end conversion should all be wrapped up in about three weeks. So in about one month, maybe me and Lou will get some runs on GoPro. :w00t: