GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 Volkswagen GTI DSG CBFA - Part Out

Shadow MK6

Parting out a 2011 Volkswagen GTI with 112k miles. The front end is mostly fine and is a great donor car for someone looking to do a motor and transmission swap. The motor and trans have been serviced all throughout its life.
Motor has revised timing chain and tensioner and the DSG has been serviced every recommend interval (last service was done a 1,000 miles before the accident).
The car runs perfectly, no CELs (and no, I didn’t clear them out), and I have videos to show of the car starting, idling, and revving as well if interested. The car can move but limited to mostly going front or back.
If looking to buy the entire car as is, $2,000 OBO. I also have major paper work to show as well. Message me if you have any additional questions.
Located in Gainesville, Georgia.
P.S. Detroits may or may not be included. But a set wheels and tires will definitely be included.

Attachments

• gti1.jpg
    gti1.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 113
  • gti2.jpg
    gti2.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 106
  • gti3.jpg
    gti3.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 103
  • gti4.jpg
    gti4.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 109
  • gti5.jpg
    gti5.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 111
  • gti6.jpg
    gti6.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 100
  • gti7.jpg
    gti7.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 105

Phur

Autocross Champion
Damn! That was fast! I’m sorry that you wrecked your car but I’m glad that you got a quick sale. I hope that it helps. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wow.. What happened?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Glad to read no one got hurt.

So... what's replacing it?