GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 Dyno Test

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
fo sho. I'm trying to convince my buddy to get a GS. He's close.. but also looking at some other gay shit.. like a Roush supercharged Mustang... for $46K... dafuq.

:laugh:
Some of those mustangs do hold their value pretty well so it may not be a bad bet.

Mustang is a better daily driver IMO... not sure about the Roush doe... pending year/model/mods etc.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Mustangs are sick anymore 'kata, come on.

Edit: see top of page where one made 600 whp? I'm not sure if that's a Mustang or the actual Ford GT?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Mustangs are sick anymore 'kata, come on.

Edit: see top of page where one made 600 whp? I'm not sure if that's a Mustang or the actual Ford GT?

The mustang makes way more power than a ford GT ever did... :laugh:
The ford GT used a beefed up version of the engine found in the lightning pickup truck... a supercharged 5.4l V8 that is SOHC.

The mustang is using a 5.8 l V8 that is DOHC

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
The mustang makes way more power than a ford GT ever did... :laugh:
The ford GT used a beefed up version of the engine found in the lightning pickup truck... a supercharged 5.4l V8 that is SOHC.

The mustang is using a 5.8 l V8 that is DOHC

That's what I thought, I just haven't kept up with the higher end Mustangs over GT because I can't afford one so I wanted to cover all of my bases.

Merkle

Banned
fo sho. I'm trying to convince my buddy to get a GS. He's close.. but also looking at some other gay shit.. like a Roush supercharged Mustang... for $46K... dafuq.

The Roush package usually includes suspension tuning as well, depending on the year $46k for a Roush Mustang is not a bad deal for a car that will leave an M3 way behind. Think of a Boss302 with more schnell.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Macht schnell, bish.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Meh. Looks neat. But I just don't get all hot and bothered by a 6.2L making 460bhp:iono:

Who cares when it gets better MPG than a 2.0 liter VW engine and is worlds more reliable it can have 10000liters for all anyone cares.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The Roush package usually includes suspension tuning as well, depending on the year $46k for a Roush Mustang is not a bad deal for a car that will leave an M3 way behind. Think of a Boss302 with more schnell.

I hear ya.. but at that price tag... so many other options.. that aren't.. a mustange :iono:

Meh. Looks neat. But I just don't get all hot and bothered by a 6.2L making 460bhp:iono:

:sm3:

it's also a track beast.

Who cares when it gets better MPG than a 2.0 liter VW engine and is worlds more reliable it can have 10000liters for all anyone cares.

this^

T is for TURBO

Ready to race!
Me I guess? I could care less about fuel mileage on a performance car.
Plus, It gets it's high MPGs by using cylinder deactivation. So it is becomes a 4 cylinder when achieving those numbers. Look at the city fuel mileage...

I'm not ragging on the car one bit. I'm sure it's fun as hell, but I just don't find it to be as impressive as the rest of the world I guess?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ reported.