GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 VW GTI MK7 with video

cyTO

Ready to race!
More and more i see the Mk7, Do not want.

Really why? It looks like an Audi, is faster and has a huge navi screen which also has traffic updates. It also has a longer wheel base and a lower ride stock. Nothing but improvements if you ask me.

GP813

Ready to race!
Technically, im in love with it.

But aesthetically, with the steering wheel and the rear end of that that thing...its meh.

The driver centric center console is tits tho.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Really why? It looks like an Audi, is faster and has a huge navi screen which also has traffic updates. It also has a longer wheel base and a lower ride stock. Nothing but improvements if you ask me.

Interior is really nice, but I rather keep MK6 steering wheel in that car. It's the exterior that bugs me for some reason. I don't like the headlights, taillights...In fact the whole thing bugs me... except the lower front fascia (little more aggressive, it actually looks like its gulping in air. the spoiler...I have to see that in person. As far as chassis goes, I'm sure it's a better performer stock then mk6 stock. Brake calipers that have GTI on it are a nice touch (even though it looks like it's a cover to just hide the normal caliper, can't tell from picture.)

I don't know, I just can't picture myself walking up to the car thinking "That car is nice looking"

This is the first VW i've owned. Only VW i like are MK5 and MK6 GTI's and CC's are nice. Other then that, the whole line up from here on back are ugly to me. Audi, just recently a few years back started looking good to me, before then everything was ugly to me.

Just my opinion, your absolutely right about it being an upgrade from MK6, and if the looks do it for you then you have the car you want. Me? I'll be on the MK6 boat. If nothing special attracts me in the next 3 years from VW, I hate to say, the MK6 was my first and last VW. I enjoy driving it every day though.

cyTO

Ready to race!
Interior is really nice, but I rather keep MK6 steering wheel in that car. It's the exterior that bugs me for some reason. I don't like the headlights, taillights...In fact the whole thing bugs me... except the lower front fascia (little more aggressive, it actually looks like its gulping in air. the spoiler...I have to see that in person. As far as chassis goes, I'm sure it's a better performer stock then mk6 stock. Brake calipers that have GTI on it are a nice touch (even though it looks like it's a cover to just hide the normal caliper, can't tell from picture.)

I don't know, I just can't picture myself walking up to the car thinking "That car is nice looking"

This is the first VW i've owned. Only VW i like are MK5 and MK6 GTI's and CC's are nice. Other then that, the whole line up from here on back are ugly to me. Audi, just recently a few years back started looking good to me, before then everything was ugly to me.

Just my opinion, your absolutely right about it being an upgrade from MK6, and if the looks do it for you then you have the car you want. Me? I'll be on the MK6 boat. If nothing special attracts me in the next 3 years from VW, I hate to say, the MK6 was my first and last VW. I enjoy driving it every day though.

Oh don't get me wrong I love my MK6 its sexy as fuck like aesthetically.

Just I plan on going Golf R sometime in the future if they release DSG R in the US lol so the only option would be MK7 since MK6 are 6sp only.

Also the navi is huge that traffic data would be godlike to have built in.

McQueen77

Banned
I like more and more

Front Runner

The only likes I have for the car are the upgraded radio with Nav, increase in HP & the golf ball shifter knob (which is available as an option for the MK6).

I dont care for the exterior looks at all.

The MK6 looks much, much better IMO.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Want, want want! In the metallic/pearl white as well. Nice step forward!

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
The only likes I have for the car are the upgraded radio with Nav, increase in HP & the golf ball shifter knob (which is available as an option for the MK6).

I dont care for the exterior looks at all.

The MK6 looks much, much better IMO.

Yes but the 6 is being fully left behind in tech and driving experience. I dont even need a test for Gtimk7. Done deal when avail. You can have the marginal difference in looks. It will grow on you and I bet if u drive a 7 your 6 wont be long for the sale ads. :)

Bino

Go Kart Champion
I'll take an r with a DSG in CW. Make one like that and ill be the first in line.