GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Yeah Schumi to HAAS seems plausible. As for the other seat it is really anyone's guess.
Russell claims he is staying with Williams next year, but how many times have we heard something like that and it ends up being false.
Not necessarily with him specifically but in general. I mean didn't Perez say the same thing about staying at RP next year?

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I think young Schumacher may land at Alfa in Giovinazzi's seat. Although we won't know who lands where until the music stops.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I think Mic in Alfa with Kimi as mentor is more likely.

Does Williams still need money now that they've been bought by a PE firm?

torga

Autocross Champion

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Don't everyone rush in the thread to be first to discuss the excitement that was today's race!

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Yep it was a yawner of a race pretty much. I'm not a big Perez fan, but feel sorry for him. What a stupid call his team made, took a sure thing podium away from him. Although they made Danny Ric a happy camper.

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful track but that was a procession. I honestly might have turned it off before the end were it not for the safety car excitement at the end. I hope they don't try to return again, Mugello made for a far better race

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I agree a real beautiful old school race track. Just not a good one with F1 cars. The fact F1 needs DRS to make it even possible shows they have a real problem. Look at all the passing that goes on in an Indy car race.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
I agree a real beautiful old school race track. Just not a good one with F1 cars. The fact F1 needs DRS to make it even possible shows they have a real problem. Look at all the passing that goes on in an Indy car race.

Hence the 2022 car change. Let's just hope the changes are large enough to net the desired effect.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I hope it helps too. Seems they've been trying to get these cars to be able to race each other for a long time without much success. Fingers crossed it works this time.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I would like to see Lewis not renew (because Toto isn't either as Team Principal) which will force Max to jump ship, so Nico H can join RB with Perez; gets his last laugh with Strolling Point, and Valteri will not win a DC. Too early in the morning to make sense.

:)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Most heartbreaking moment of the race;

When Russel takes a hard left and drives straight into the wall.......................while following the safety car. God help me I laughed, but I feel really bad for him, that will just eat him to pieces inside.