GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 New England region shows/events

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have no vested interest in these shows nor do I get any sort of kickback for passing info along.

Would love to see forum members/lurkers at these shows to show off the work you have done! Some of these are really low-key get togethers, others are more competition oriented... either way they're worth checking out.

I'll update this post with info as I find it. Feel free to throw ones I have missed or provide updated info for ones I have listed. Italicized shows have passed.

Spring

Dubs on Defrost: Bridgewater, CT - TBD [ LINK ] - not scheduled this year :(

NE Dustoff: Thompson CT - 26 April 2020 - [ LINK ]

Summer

Vacationland VAG Fair: Brunswick, Maine - 13-14 June 2020 18-19 July 2020 - [ LINK ]

Eurobuilt: Rutland VT - 29-30 August 2020 - [LINK]

German Car Day: Larz Anderson Museum - Brookline, MA - TBD - [ LINK ]

Wolfsgart: Essex VT - TBD - [ LINK ] CANCELLED DUE TO COVID

Fieldwerks - Ludlow, MA - TBD - [ LINK ]

Fall

VolksBAHN: Moultonborough NH - TBD - [ LINK ]

Transporterfest - Larz Anderson Museum, Brookline MA - TBD - [ LINK ]

Dubs in the Trees - Barkhamstead, CT - TBD - [LINK]

New England Wrapup - Newport, RI - TBD - [LINK]

Last edited:

tdream1

Go Kart Champion
Minuteman Airfield in Stow, MA has Wings & Wheels starting the beginning of June on Thursday nights from 5 to 8. They rotate weeks with:

American
British
German
Italian

We've gone the last 4 seasons and it's a lot of fun. Good food, drink and people.

We're hoping they will be continue it this coming Summer. They have a Facebook page and you can get an idea of it.

Cheers!

denis882729

Minuteman Airfield in Stow, MA has Wings & Wheels starting the beginning of June on Thursday nights from 5 to 8. They rotate weeks with:

American
British
German
Italian

We've gone the last 4 seasons and it's a lot of fun. Good food, drink and people.

We're hoping they will be continue it this coming Summer. They have a Facebook page and you can get an idea of it.

Cheers!
Good to know....

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Which one of the Spring events is best?