GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 New England region shows/events

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have no vested interest in these shows nor do I get any sort of kickback for passing info along.

Would love to see forum members/lurkers at these shows to show off the work you have done! Some of these are really low-key get togethers, others are more competition oriented... either way they're worth checking out.

I'll update this post with info as I find it. Feel free to throw ones I have missed or provide updated info for ones I have listed. Italicized shows have passed.

Spring

Dubs on Defrost: Bridgewater, CT - TBD [ LINK ] - not scheduled this year :(

NE Dustoff: Thompson CT - 26 April 2020 - [ LINK ]

Summer

Vacationland VAG Fair: Brunswick, Maine - 13-14 June 2020 18-19 July 2020 - [ LINK ]

Eurobuilt: Rutland VT - 29-30 August 2020 - [LINK]

German Car Day: Larz Anderson Museum - Brookline, MA - LIKELY CANCELLED DUE TO COVID - [ LINK ]

Wolfsgart: Essex VT - TBD - [ LINK ] CANCELLED DUE TO COVID

Fieldwerks - Ludlow, MA - 20 September 2020- [ LINK ]
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID

Fall

VolksBAHN: Moultonborough NH - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID - [ LINK ]

Transporterfest - Larz Anderson Museum, Brookline MA - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID - [ LINK ]

Dubs in the Trees - Barkhamstead, CT - TBD - [LINK]

New England Wrapup - Newport, RI - TBD - [LINK]

Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Minuteman Airfield in Stow, MA has Wings & Wheels starting the beginning of June on Thursday nights from 5 to 8. They rotate weeks with:

American
British
German
Italian

We've gone the last 4 seasons and it's a lot of fun. Good food, drink and people.

We're hoping they will be continue it this coming Summer. They have a Facebook page and you can get an idea of it.

Cheers!

denis882729

Minuteman Airfield in Stow, MA has Wings & Wheels starting the beginning of June on Thursday nights from 5 to 8. They rotate weeks with:

American
British
German
Italian

We've gone the last 4 seasons and it's a lot of fun. Good food, drink and people.

We're hoping they will be continue it this coming Summer. They have a Facebook page and you can get an idea of it.

Cheers!
Good to know....

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Which one of the Spring events is best?

Phur

Autocross Champion
A virtual car show? I'm intrigued.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
looks like there are dates published for Eurobuilt and Vacationland VAG Fair... with COVID things still dragging along, all subject to change but OP updated...