GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Not bad. Not stunning either, IMHO:

torga

Autocross Champion
I don't see any BWT pink, so this is a GREAT success for AMR.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
That's stunning!

Since he has his own DBX, I hope Mr JWW does something with the F1 team in his channel.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Well, the pinstripe IS pink lol. That's all they got hah.
This is also a much better picture than the one I saw earlier.

Looked like British Racing Turquoise lol

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I was going to say I think it will really pop in the sunlight, but yeah, that is some heavy metallic and almost turquoise.

Still, will be some color on the grid. I don't love it, but I do like it.

torga

Autocross Champion
The lighting between the two sets of AMR photos is drastically different. Can't wait to see what the car actually looks like under the sun. I'm hoping it's closer to the first set than the second set.

torga

Autocross Champion

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Or maybe that is how he was able to stay on haha.
" son, you touch boobie, I buy space to put name on fast car" - better if read in Russian accent

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Now the World Anti-Doping Association is investigating the livery lol.....

https://formulaspy.com/f1/wada-confirm-interest-in-haas-2021-livery-73937

Apparently the title sponsor company is from Mazepin's family, who conveniently changed the logo to the Russian flag recently....

From the article......

"The prominent colours of the livery are white, blue and red – these also being the colours of the Russian flag."

Um, yeah....and France, and USA, and UK.....Netherlands......technically Norway....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flags_with_blue,_red,_and_white_stripes

I mean, yeah obviously that's what they are doing but A) who cares* and B) it's a tactful sidestep.

* - Letting them compete but banning the flag or saying where you are from........just asinine. Either ban them or let them compete, but it's non-nonsensical B$ that somehow banning the mention of the country is some kind of penalty or addressing the issue. It's like watching some teenagers play model UN (or you know, the real UN).....childish garbage. Ug.