GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Abandoned GTI in Dubai

livefast

Ready to race!
What happens if someone leaves the key under the car for anyone to take. You take the car, but its never marked as stolen property? Would you get in trouble? Could you just say that the person gave you the car?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Damn! This makes me sad. I feel like I just watched one of those "Abused Pet" commercials with Sarah McLachlan playing in the back... except it's dream cars!

Haha! Play it while looking at those poor cars... :cry:

obleedo

Ready to race!
If I had a Skyline with wheels like that on it Ide abandone it too... Haha but seriously this is a shame.

koko58691

Ready to race!
good!

much fewer petty theft in the middle east than in the west, to many people's surprise

Because they fear the consequences.

That's what makes me sad about our country. Soft.
Make punishments severe enough to make people reallllllly think about their actions.
I've never been nor plan on going to prison, but US prisons are like disneyland compared to foreign countries.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Because they fear the consequences.

That's what makes me sad about our country. Soft.
Make punishments severe enough to make people reallllllly think about their actions.
I've never been nor plan on going to prison, but US prisons are like disneyland compared to foreign countries.

Prison time leaves a stain on your record that never goes away. And there aren't that many people who will hire ex-cons, even if they've reformed and left the criminal life. I'd rather save prison for the violent people, honestly, and find punishments for the others that'll send a message but won't permanently screw people's lives.

Anyway this has been :threadjacked:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I thought that everyone was rich over there...how does this happen?!!

koko58691

Ready to race!
I thought that everyone was rich over there...how does this happen?!!

When you see the commercials to visit Florida or Cali, do they ever mention hurricanes ans earthquakes?

typos, commas, and whatever else blamed on the phone. grammar...that's all me.

McQueen77

Banned
miss a payment and face jail time? wow. that place is a bummer.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Reminds me of my Grandfathers rotten, dusty '70's Rolls-Royce Phantom, parked somewhere in London.
Since he died, my mother's evil uncle took everything leaving nearly nothing to our family.

Life Sucks

Last edited:

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Police To Auction $1.6 Million Ferrari Enzo Abandoned In Dubai

TDI110

O_o
Financial crisis has hit some Gulf countries hard. We had clients who were rolling in the cash in '07-'08 then reduced to nothing. It's a sad thing to see. I'd expect more exotics popping up at auctions there soon.