GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All four Cylinders misfiring

m0j0jojo

Passed Driver's Ed
Driving 2012 gti, I have r8 coils and sparks. I was behind a truck that was stopped with hazards on the road, and when the chance came i switched lanes really fast and then after that i felt the car dropping in rpms randomly, and that the engine started vibrating on idle, it worked fine while driving no misfires. only when it is in idle it is misfiring. I checked the code and it says multiple cylinder misfires, all of the cylinders are misfiring.
Any help would be appreciated

:(

BudgetPhoenix

Drag Racing Champion
Probably a vacuum leak, check for obvious loose hoses. Check to see it the pcv is sucking air with the engine on. Put your finger on the right side of the circular cap on it theres a tiny breather hole

m0j0jojo

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably a vacuum leak, check for obvious loose hoses. Check to see it the pcv is sucking air with the engine on. Put your finger on the right side of the circular cap on it theres a tiny breather hole
You were right, i removed the cover and the pcv hose was completed detached from the assembly. Thanks!

Blakcard

Drag Race Newbie
I've had hat happen to me about 2x and I can't remember who wrote it..but I zip tied that mf'er and hasn't broke loose since