GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All quiet on the 2.5L front

Wascally Wabbit1

Drag Racing Champion
Awfully quiet in here. I'm assuming that's because the 2.5L is so damn reliable and everyone's car is running awesome! Happy New Year! May your 5th cylinder outlive 1000 turbos.

OrangeSpy

Ready to race!
Happy New Year to you as well!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Happy New Year guys!

Sorry been busy, just got in to FL, I'll catch up with you guy next week.

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Yup all quiet, my Son is Home from University for "reading week", so I haven't driven the Golf xept to put gas in it. :laugh:

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Sorry I haven't been posting much,... been working and gathering momentum to continue repairing the 2.0 TSI in my wifes Tiguan. I don't small details very well so it's long arduous journey with lots of stops and starts. Picked up some parts at the Dealer today so continuing on.

Last edited:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Wow, I’ve been in London, England for almost a week now and no 2.5 postings since.

OrangeSpy

Ready to race!
Wow, I’ve been in London, England for almost a week now and no 2.5 postings since.
You've gotta try Fiddie's Italian Kitchen while your there! We went on Valentine's day last year. Real nice people and food.

As for the 2.5
I took it out of storage after finishing some body work. Slowly buying parts for the turbo build.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

FlowMK6

Ready to race!

I would keep posting, but I'm still waiting after one order from Jegs, I should start working on the car near May 14

How is your trip so far ? :)

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I would keep posting, but I'm still waiting after one order from Jegs, I should start working on the car near May 14

How is your trip so far ? :)
Great, my Daughter has been working in London, so she has arranged everything.

Lot of great cars over in the UK compared to North America, everywhere I go I see something interesting. Staying in London is very limiting driving wise but tomorrow we go to Portugal, never been so we'll see ... .

marksix

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm about to change my tranny fluid for the first time. 129000 km. Bought 6L of Pentosin ATF1 LV, VW gasket, VW filter. I hope I won't do more harm than good.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
So I'm about to change my tranny fluid for the first time. 129000 km. Bought 6L of Pentosin ATF1 LV, VW gasket, VW filter. I hope I won't do more harm than good.

Replace the pan bolts too....I wouldn’t/didn’t re-use them...l did mine at 75k and at 145k.