GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else doing the Keto Diet?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Yikes! You should get that looked at ASAP. Don’t mess around with your back.

yeah i second going to a doctor/chiropractor. Don't wanna start self medicating and nursing a back injury for years

Yeah I'll ice and treat through the weekend and if it seems like anything more than a strain I'll be seeing the doctor first thing Monday. It's messed up but in the military you really try to limit documented injuries for the sake of your own career

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah I'll ice and treat through the weekend and if it seems like anything more than a strain I'll be seeing the doctor first thing Monday. It's messed up but in the military you really try to limit documented injuries for the sake of your own career
ahh take some motrin and change your socks youll be fine. i would still go to a chiropractor off base and pay cash for and adjustment. they are usually less than $60 and if its specific to the back i couldnt see him charging more than $100 cash to adjust/look at your back with a verbal diagnosis.

piesGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
ahh take some motrin and change your socks youll be fine. i would still go to a chiropractor off base and pay cash for and adjustment. they are usually less than $60 and if its specific to the back i couldnt see him charging more than $100 cash to adjust/look at your back with a verbal diagnosis.

This. I tweaked my back dancing like a drunk asshole at a wedding last year and it didn’t hit me until 3 days later when it locked up. Urgent care sent me away with muscle relaxers but I went to my chiro instead and he set me straight. I was really sore for a couple of days but fully recovered.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Well i only did that one day of fasting so far (im kinda doign it today but i had a fat bomb around 2am last night due to craving impulse when i woke up in the middle of the night for awhile) ill see if i wanna wait till 4pm to eat again.. but that one day of fasting seemed to help brake through my mini curve lol i was stuck on 212 for the past 3 days and today i was 210.

so ill count that as a win. lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Alright so i started to hover around 210. (as in i havent moved from 210 since the 1st). Im gonna commit to the intermittent fasting this week and see how that helps at the end of the week.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Since im the only one updating this thread i shall continue to.

I added a couple more things to my routine. One is im doing the intermitent fasting so i only eat food between 2:30pm and 10:30pm the rest of the time is water only. I also added a GNC sports vitamin to get a lot of my micros. I also started taking L-Carnitine 3000mg to help break up the fat and use for energy easier. Carnitine also helps stimulate the metabolism so it should get speed up and burn more. (I take 2 of the vitamins per morning(recomended dosage) and the carnitine 3 times per day(1 dose under the recommended 4 doses since im over 200lbs. )

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
Since im the only one updating this thread i shall continue to.

I added a couple more things to my routine. One is im doing the intermitent fasting so i only eat food between 2:30pm and 10:30pm the rest of the time is water only. I also added a GNC sports vitamin to get a lot of my micros. I also started taking L-Carnitine 3000mg to help break up the fat and use for energy easier. Carnitine also helps stimulate the metabolism so it should get speed up and burn more. (I take 2 of the vitamins per morning(recomended dosage) and the carnitine 3 times per day(1 dose under the recommended 4 doses since im over 200lbs. )

Nice! Is IF easier than you thought? I dabbled with it but never did it consistently.

I haven't been doing keto ever since the hurricane hit. All the grocery stores were closed and only had carb foods left lol. Really need to start back up...

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Down from 197 to 190.4 and can already see a difference in belly fat in just two weeks. Excited to get into the 180's and keep this thing going!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Nice! Is IF easier than you thought? I dabbled with it but never did it consistently.

I haven't been doing keto ever since the hurricane hit. All the grocery stores were closed and only had carb foods left lol. Really need to start back up...

Yeah its not to bad for me. I wake up around 7:15 on work days and i usually eat around 2:30 or 3pm.. around noon i get hungry but it passes after an hour or so. I eat another meal around 5-6pm and then another meal after my workout usually somewhere around 9-10:30.
Im only planning on doing it for this week to see how it effects the diet if i get good results ill continue it for a couple more weeks maybe the jury is still out on that one.

Down from 197 to 190.4 and can already see a difference in belly fat in just two weeks. Excited to get into the 180's and keep this thing going!

Yeah im just over a month now and im down 26lbs since i started (i used to eat and drink a lot of junk food so a lot of the weight came off real quick). I took a before photo and a 1 month photo and you can see the difference in my neck/face and my belly is a lot slimmer, still have a gut, but doesnt protrude as much as it used to. I also can feel a lot less loose fat on my stomach like if i flex and push in i hit muscle rather quickly like maybe an inch in where as before it was almost always soft.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
well i broke my intermittent fasting today. My boss bought everyone breakfast so i ate some egg and sausage. Oh well i weighed myself and i was 207lbs this morning so i would say the L-Carnitine and or intermitent fasting did help as im down 3 lbs in about 4 days of fasting and 2full days use of the carnitine.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So hows everyones progress so far?

Weight loss is so slow now that im out of the honeymoon phase.
I weighed myself Yesterday and i was 204.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Progress is good. People I haven't seen in more than a year legit do not recognize me.

No idea WTF to do about this loose skin though?!!!!!
hmm im not sure. I haven't lost that much weight that it has loosened my skin. Im only down about 33lbs