Go Kart Champion
Anyone get these hoses installed?

Attachments

• F641EB57-75AA-43BB-AC4D-CAADD2AEF060.jpeg
    F641EB57-75AA-43BB-AC4D-CAADD2AEF060.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 72

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I installed a Forge hose kit on my built mkV. Its for looks only and I had the engine out already so easy to do. Stock hoses work just fine unless your goal is to try and dress up the engine bay bay.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
Yes, I want to do it for the looks mainly... I know it sounds dumb but I want the engine bay to stand out when I park up at a car meet/car show...

I'm guessing it's a lot of work because it's all the hoses....

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I am planning to do it but if it's not going to improve performance or cooling, I am not going to do it.

I might get it installed after I improve all other weak spots on the 2.0TSI EA888 motor. Priorities. Priority modifications is at the top of the list!!!

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
I installed one set while fixing coolant leak on my 2011 GTI

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I installed one set while fixing coolant leak on my 2011 GTI
Nice! I want to get it installed. It adds color to the engine bay when I pull up to car meets and pop the hood. lol. I don't like showing off but my GTI and all GTI's scream "SHOW ME OFF"

how is the H&R 26/22 sway bar kit?

The HPA 75A puck (insert) and APR dog bone mount?

I was going to get BFI insert, and the APR mount.

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
Nice! I want to get it installed. It adds color to the engine bay when I pull up to car meets and pop the hood. lol. I don't like showing off but my GTI and all GTI's scream "SHOW ME OFF"

how is the H&R 26/22 sway bar kit?

The HPA 75A puck (insert) and APR dog bone mount?

I was going to get BFI insert, and the APR mount.

H&R 26/22 is fine for my daily use and occasionally spirited driving.
HPA 75A puck (insert) and APR dog bone mount were replaced by stock as I want to minimize the NVH. They were not harsh but the car is now a family car most of the time. ;)