GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in Kentucky?

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
I only know of a few members on here thats local just seeing if anyone else that has a mk6 is close by. I am also wanting to find a few people that want to make some videos with my gopro hero3 and take some photos.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Georgetown, KY here. I'm looking to gain any kinda knowledge on my car so any event owners will be at I will attend. Probably go stage 1 with the APR sale this spring.

Kevin, do you happen to work at the intersection of Nicholasville Rd and New Circle? Not sure if you would want the business named.

kevinadamsvw

Ready to race!
ill be at water by the bridge

Georgetown, KY here. I'm looking to gain any kinda knowledge on my car so any event owners will be at I will attend. Probably go stage 1 with the APR sale this spring.

Kevin, do you happen to work at the intersection of Nicholasville Rd and New Circle? Not sure if you would want the business named.
yes that is where i work.been by recently? haha

let me know any of you questions ill be more than happy to help.. i just got my stage 1 tune a few months ago.

Muellebs

Ready to race!
I currently reside in Shelbyville. Trying to move to Louisville. Work in jeffersonville, IN.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
ill be at water by the bridge

yes that is where i work.been by recently? haha

let me know any of you questions ill be more than happy to help.. i just got my stage 1 tune a few months ago.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was in this earlier this month. I saw your car out back and asked you if it was lowered. You laughed and said "a little bit". Ha.

Did you do APR state 1? Fast Enough Performance in Lexington?

Is Water by the Bridge a VW car show?

Muellebs

Ready to race!

kevinadamsvw

Ready to race!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I was in this earlier this month. I saw your car out back and asked you if it was lowered. You laughed and said "a little bit". Ha.

Did you do APR state 1? Fast Enough Performance in Lexington?

Is Water by the Bridge a VW car show?

oh ok haha yeah i remeber that. sorry if i came off like a dick.

i did apr stage 1 at EP werks in indy(know a friend there)
and yes water by the bridge is a car show.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Ill be there. Need some opinions on tunes. I dont trust the shop that does APR in Lexington. Hopefully I can get some good info on it at the event.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have a vag-com cable and experience using it? Wouldn't mind making some changes. Worth a couple of sawbucks to anyone?