GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in Kentucky?

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Ill be there. Need some opinions on tunes. I dont trust the shop that does APR in Lexington. Hopefully I can get some good info on it at the event.
Automotion in Louisville is our only APR dealer they have done my tune and 3 other friends of mine they do good work.
Anyone have a vag-com cable and experience using it? Wouldn't mind making some changes. Worth a couple of sawbucks to anyone?

My friend that i met on here has a cable bring him like 20 bucks and you can get as much as you want changed. PM me for more details and we can schedule something.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Automotion in Louisville is our only APR dealer they have done my tune and 3 other friends of mine they do good work.

My friend that i met on here has a cable bring him like 20 bucks and you can get as much as you want changed. PM me for more details and we can schedule something.

Will do when I get home from work this afternoon. thanks

kevinadamsvw

Ready to race!
No problem. Did you wait until you were out of warranty?

no mine car is certified, didnt feel like waiting to 70K

not to worried.

i wouldnt trust the lexington shop either with APR
and i can bring my vag-com to WBTB. i have to work that morning so if
i dont get held over ill be there.

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
no mine car is certified, didnt feel like waiting to 70K

not to worried.

i wouldnt trust the lexington shop either with APR
and i can bring my vag-com to WBTB. i have to work that morning so if
i dont get held over ill be there.

sounds good.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Do you need to register to be able to attend the meet? That site doesn't give much info and I don't have the Facebooks

kern417

Go Kart Champion
everyone should join louisvillevw.org if you're in the surrounding area. it's not super active but a great place to meet people and find out about smaller local shows/cruises throughout the season.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
everyone should join louisvillevw.org if you're in the surrounding area. it's not super active but a great place to meet people and find out about smaller local shows/cruises throughout the season.

I'll check it out. I need to get more familiar with DIY on this car.

I've never had the desire to wrench on a car before but I really would like to learn some things and the beat way to do that in my experience is by watching others.

That being said, next time one of you guys plans on modding your car or whatnot, I'd appreciate being able to observe. I'd be willing to pony up a case of beer.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I'll check it out. I need to get more familiar with DIY on this car.

I've never had the desire to wrench on a car before but I really would like to learn some things and the beat way to do that in my experience is by watching others.

That being said, next time one of you guys plans on modding your car or whatnot, I'd appreciate being able to observe. I'd be willing to pony up a case of beer.

if you want you can come watch me change my shift knob :D

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
So if you didnt register for water by the bridge you wont have a spot to park on the waterfront and will need to park and walk in.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
yep. they're talking about giving away spots if people don't show too. my parents are coming down so i preregistered, but i won't be able to get off work until around 1:30, hopefully getting there around 2:15. If they give my spot away i'll be mad as hell.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I'm hoping the rain holds off.

yeah me too but it looks like a big storm is going through the whole ohio valley. it might rain in the morning but afternoon it should lighten up. i'm not sure what it's going to look like during the after party.

isn't there a pre-party tonight too?