GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know of a good body shop?

808-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I know Tony Group has a pretty good body shop in Waipahu, taken couple cars there, they seem to do a pretty good job.

Debating on whether or not I should take this there to get it fixed up

OR

Should I attempt to apply touch up paint, clear coat, etc.

IMAG0884.jpg

my attempt to remove the safety check, yea didn't go so well......

Any ideas on what I can do?

I was thinking of the easy way out... SLAP A STICKER ON IT! You know, just for that 10hp gain.... :happyanim:

Not just a body shop, anyone know of a good paint shop around here that'll do a good job?

Last edited:

808bahn

Ready to race!
I've used ACME Fender and Chuck's Corvette for my 997S with great results. They're not cheap, but the quality of their work justifies the price. Did you ever check Forums Hawaii? They can give you some good recommendations.

I know Tony Group has a pretty good body shop in Waipahu, taken couple cars there, they seem to do a pretty good job.

Debating on whether or not I should take this there to get it fixed up

OR

Should I attempt to apply touch up paint, clear coat, etc.

View attachment 25198

my attempt to remove the safety check, yea didn't go so well......

Any ideas on what I can do?

I was thinking of the easy way out... SLAP A STICKER ON IT! You know, just for that 10hp gain.... :happyanim:

Not just a body shop, anyone know of a good paint shop around here that'll do a good job?

808-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I've used ACME Fender and Chuck's Corvette for my 997S with great results. They're not cheap, but the quality of their work justifies the price. Did you ever check Forums Hawaii? They can give you some good recommendations.

Thanks man will check it out. Heading out probably this weekend to a couple shops to get estimates and what not. Will keep ACME in mind.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Is that just sticker residue? You should be able to buff that out with some polish and a microfiber cloth...

Edit: nm... Read your post again and I guess you scratched the paint out?