GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone on Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay I have in my car APR stage II (you can see my mods on signature) and I DO NOT LIKE THIS TUNE AT ALL. Now, I am looking for somebody with Revo, Unitronic or Giac with almost same mods that is willing to have a meeting in order to check differences on each car. I want to determine if this car is not for me and I need to return to my previous MKIV old body or I just need to change the tune.

THANK YOU!

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay, if you feel this is not worth it. I will pay your dinner on either Olive Garden, Hooters or whatever you pick up.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
What makes you feel that way? There are plenty of videos on here that show all the tunes are equal in power for the most part. The MK4 is a slower car period vs the MK6. Maybe because it's smoother you don't feel it as much.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
What makes you feel that way? There are plenty of videos on here that show all the tunes are equal in power for the most part. The MK4 is a slower car period vs the MK6. Maybe because it's smoother you don't feel it as much.

Thank you!

Probably you already read my story... in short...
When I chipped my MKIV with Revo stage II It was DAY and NIGHT and I was REALLY HAPPY with it. MKVI came and I felt in love with it then sold my MKIV to my brother. Chipped MKVI with APR(no Revo available at that time) and I DID NOT LIKE IT since stage 1 until now. I can drive both cars side by side (My brother still have it) and still MKIV is day and night. I do not race neither I care if MKIV is slower (for how many seconds??). MKVI does not have any mechanical problem or boost leak as some people said before this is by sure. This is the reason why I am trying to determine what is the problem the car or the tune.

On a side note I like San Antonio probably going next month on my bike (Kawasaki ZX12r) I have been there last 3 years and I really liked a lot.

Greetings.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Sorry you feel that way man. I know I had a huge difference between stock and the tune when I got it. And love the tune. I just think due to the weight since the MK4 was a bit lighter, you just don't feel the punch as much. But I bet if you ran them with each other, the MK6 will pull away. Maybe more can put some input in here.

Yep, love SA. PM me maybe we can hook up when you come down.

Thank you!

Probably you already read my story... in short...
When I chipped my MKIV with Revo stage II It was DAY and NIGHT and I was REALLY HAPPY with it. MKVI came and I felt in love with it then sold my MKIV to my brother. Chipped MKVI with APR(no Revo available at that time) and I DID NOT LIKE IT since stage 1 until now. I can drive both cars side by side (My brother still have it) and still MKIV is day and night. I do not race neither I care if MKIV is slower (for how many seconds??). MKVI does not have any mechanical problem or boost leak as some people said before this is by sure. This is the reason why I am trying to determine what is the problem the car or the tune.

On a side note I like San Antonio probably going next month on my bike (Kawasaki ZX12r) I have been there last 3 years and I really liked a lot.

Greetings.