GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
I thought it might be a lady too because you were called "Creepy VW Man" most guys wouldn't refer to you as a man but its easy to picture a woman call you that

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Snobrdrdan, sent you a PM

Sent from my iHipster

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So when are we having a VW meet at your house! Lol

Too funny.
My wife (of all people) was the first person to suggest this actually. She is/was pissed about the note

Our local Michigan VW "club"/forum suggested the same thing too

It'd be interesting/funny to invade the sub with 100+ VW's though

I thought it might be a lady too because you were called "Creepy VW Man" most guys wouldn't refer to you as a man but its easy to picture a woman call you that

See I thought the same thing too...the "man" part was weird and only a lady would probably say that. And like I said, ironically, the lady across the street is a Ford employee and has a straight shot view of whatever I'm doing in the driveway or the garage.

BUT, someone on Vortex pointed out that it could be a GM or Chrysler guy trying to throw me off & put Ford under the bus. There is a retired Chrysler guy across the street (and next door to the Ford lady).
The rant sounded like an old man going off is why I almost think it could've been him too now
Told you it was a lady-like thing to pull. They're catty, drama-infused, ticking timebombs when they have enough time on their hands.
She is a Ford employee, BUT she's rarely home (I think?)
Unless she just hides in the house watching me :iono:
Snobrdrdan, sent you a PM

PM'd you back

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Southeast MI? We travel there often coz my wife's extended family is mostly there. If you decide to have a meet let me know since I might actually be in the area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
Do you have any large shrubs in your front yard? If so, they definitely need to be groomed in the shape of the VW emblem.

tdietro

Do you have any large shrubs in your front yard? If so, they definitely need to be groomed in the shape of the VW emblem.
That or use some Roundup in the middle of the yard to "etch" the logo into the grass.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

vwrabid

Ready to race!
I was thinking more along the lines if a simple painters taped VW logo on the garage door and a strategically placed game camera. That should lure the hypocrite out of their doomsday shelter, for identification purposes only.

Dan. You know I'm obligated to use launch control when ever I leave your place now.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking more along the lines if a simple painters taped VW logo on the garage door and a strategically placed game camera. That should lure the hypocrite out of their doomsday shelter, for identification purposes only.

Dan. You know I'm obligated to use launch control when ever I leave your place now.

Agreed on the camera. Whomever left the note in the first place clearly had to enter OP's property in order to do so. They'll get the message very quickly when OP shares a video with the local authorities and files a criminal complaint for trespassing.

Sent from my iHipster

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

vwrabid

Ready to race!