GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR ko4

Soupcan.Sam

This seems like a great deal. Face value, a moderately used system for over 50% off retail. I like the idea of a Ko4 and I like apr. But the thought of putting this much power into my setup intimidates me. And I really don't know anything about the install. Wouldn't this cost a full day's work for a mechanic? This system comes with its own ECU tune right? I am running a COBB stage 2 through the accessport, would this system have the same user-friendly features?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Wouldn't this cost a full day's work for a mechanic?

If everything goes smoothly it's a good days work if they have never done one. There is an exhaust stud that can break or be broken that is difficult and time consuming to remove. Other miscellaneous stuff could be stuck or rusted as well.

If you are manual trans the clutch will need upgrading.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
This seems like a great deal. Face value, a moderately used system for over 50% off retail. I like the idea of a Ko4 and I like apr. But the thought of putting this much power into my setup intimidates me. And I really don't know anything about the install. Wouldn't this cost a full day's work for a mechanic? This system comes with its own ECU tune right? I am running a COBB stage 2 through the accessport, would this system have the same user-friendly features?
You can still use the Cobb, it won’t come with an APR tune.