GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents: 2011 MK6 2.0 TSI ECU Upgrade, Intake, Intercooler, Exhuast and Turbocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Today's the day for my 2011!! :p

P

plac

PLAC, if you have a 2010, all ECU's are upgraded.

sweet thanks bro. Now i gotta decide if i want my special stage 1 flash or a normal stage 2.. i was right on the line of keeping stage 2 last time. if there is any feelable increase in power i would prob be ok with stage 2 this time.. tough gamble.

decapitor

Passed Driver's Ed
AQ

Any update on the status of the "AQ" ECUSs? If AQ is a go then I want to make an appointment for this afternoon.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Initial impressions.

Posted this in my build thread, but I think it bears repeating, especially after taking it out for another short jaunt this morning.

Torque. Holy crap, lots and lots of...

TORQUE.

Horsepower gains you won't notice nearly as much if you're not going crazy, but oh man, I have got to log more time in the car (I know, sucks, right?) to get used to the new amounts of torque that I all of a sudden have shortly after 2k.

I didn't think about it much before hand, but I seriously need new wheels and tires - I'm seriously considering switching the stock program (blasphemy!) back on until I switch tires and maybe brakes - I don't want this thing getting me in trouble...

LOVE IT.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
^^^YUMMY man I can't wait to feel the TORQUE for myself. Oh and F the wheels lol Ima be a barber and make the bitches Bald haha jkjk.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
OMG, I have to post it here too. LOTS OF TORQUE!!!! Unbelieveable amount of power off the line and throughout the powerband. I need more traction in 1st and 2nd gear!

I now have APR Stage 1 and APR Stage 1 intake. Thank you APR for such a fine piece of software. I love the way it switches tunes and locks them out!

decapitor

Passed Driver's Ed
AQ update? Sorry for being a pest I'm just dying to get the tune and will leave for the shop the very minute I get word on the AQ ECU.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
As the title says, one of the CBFA NA MK6 GTI ECU's is now on the APR server and ready to burn at all APR dealers world wide.

How do I find my box code

What 2011 North American ECU's are available at this time

• 1K0 907 115 AP - S0020
  • 1K0 907 115 AP - S0030
  • 1K0 907 115 AQ - S0030

What if I have a 2010 or earlier?

We most likely have software already available for your ECU.

If not:

1. Ask the APR dealer to verify your ECU Box code and Software Revision.
  2. Ask the APR dealer to call us to see if we already have the code and are working on it.
  3. If we do not have have the code, the APR dealer can code extract the ECU and send it to us so we can make code as soon as possible.

What if I have a 2011 and my ECU is not in the list above?

• Ask the APR dealer to verify your ECU Box code and Software Revision.
  • Ask the APR dealer to call us to see if we already have the code and are working on it.
  • If we do not have have the code, the APR dealer can code extract the ECU and send it to us so we can make code as soon as possible.

edgary

Ready to race!
As the title says, one of the CBFA NA MK6 GTI ECU's is now on the APR server and ready to burn at all APR dealers world wide.

How do I find my box code

What 2011 North American ECU's are available at this time

• 1K0 907 115 AP - S0020
  • 1K0 907 115 AP - S0030
  • 1K0 907 115 AQ - S0030

What if I have a 2010 or earlier?

We most likely have software already available for your ECU.

If not:

1. Ask the APR dealer to verify your ECU Box code and Software Revision.
  2. Ask the APR dealer to call us to see if we already have the code and are working on it.
  3. If we do not have have the code, the APR dealer can code extract the ECU and send it to us so we can make code as soon as possible.

What if I have a 2011 and my ECU is not in the list above?

• Ask the APR dealer to verify your ECU Box code and Software Revision.
  • Ask the APR dealer to call us to see if we already have the code and are working on it.
  • If we do not have have the code, the APR dealer can code extract the ECU and send it to us so we can make code as soon as possible.

What title? :iono:

Just giving you a hard time on the copy/paste :laugh:

apexlvr

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm soo bummed. I bought my GTI on the last day of the fully loaded sale and didn't find out about it until it was two days too late. I asked my local APR dealer to see if I could still get the same price, but they said I couldn't. Sad. Guess I will have to wait until APR runs another sale or go with another company. When we reflashed the gf's 2.0 FSI TT it was around the holidays, I hope I can hold out that long again. It's killing me, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.