GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Tuning’s Mk6 GTI Performance Catalog

mmoran903

Ready to race!
Looks like it's been a while since anyone responded to this, but I'm currently bone stock (with about 1300 miles on my 2013 GTI) and heavily interested in stage 1 tuning (flash drive?) and a few pieces of hardware. Would love to email/chat with someone about this if you can email/pm me.

honda2vw

Ready to race!
After having my AWE TBE installed for weeks i keep forgetting its there.

So quiet unless you really stomp on it.

Great product!

probaldp

question for you.... i'm been reading a littlebit of what is out there and finally i deside what i want.... not sure what stage is ,,,sorry i'm not familiar with this and this is my first GTi and first VW, what i want is this:
-intake
-catback
-ECU tune
What stage should be this and whats your opinion about APR vs Unitronic..... i was 95% sure going with APR.... advise please..

probaldp

Advise

question for you.... i'm been reading a little bit of what is out there and finally i deside what i want.... not sure what stage is ,,,sorry i'm not familiar with this and this is my first GTi and first VW, what i want is this:
-intake
-catback
-ECU tune
What stage should be this and whats your opinion about APR vs Unitronic..... i was 95% sure going with APR.... advise please..

Looking for some close up pics of your cat back and also have a few questions. thanks

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
question for you.... i'm been reading a little bit of what is out there and finally i deside what i want.... not sure what stage is ,,,sorry i'm not familiar with this and this is my first GTi and first VW, what i want is this:
-intake
-catback
-ECU tune

You do realize this is an AWE specific thread....:iono:

Andrew/AWE

Ready to race!
-intake
-catback
-ECU tune

Thanks for reaching out. I would suggest by starting here, which is a link to all AWE Tuning Performance products for the Mk6, and some AWE Tuning gear.

We are a dealer of G.I.A.C. Software, which is a competitor of APR and one that we have happily distributed since the company's birth. We have a very strong relationship with G.I.A.C. and are a development partner of theirs.

With that said, I recommend G.I.A.C. over APR and Unitronic. We have found that the power delivery is much more linear with G.I.A.C. and their tunes make good power.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I should've probably dropped this question in here as well.

Will, I was just wondering if the S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe (without the snap ring coupler), would fit with my APR K04 and APR intercooler? It seems like the consensus is that it will but I was just figuring that someone has first hand knowledge of this with the same setup somewhere since it's so common.

Thanks,