GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEC Present Genuine OEM Xenon GTI Headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Great Deal on OEM Xenon GTI \ R Headlights

I managed to get a hold of some stock of brand new genuine VW\Hella GTI Headlights with 15 LEDs as well as the R Version, early GTI with no LEDs.

I know, you can probably find some used ones cheaper elsewhere, but consider these features.

Features:

• 100% genuine VW, direct from Europe
  • New stock, manufactured from August 2015
  • Complete with all bulbs, ballats, and LED controllers, these include the D1S Xenon bulbs, and turn signal bulbs
  • Includes both left and right headlights
AFS (dynamic light) control modules are available separately

Part Numbers:

• 5K1941752D
  • 5K1941751D

At this time, we only have the left hand drive version for North America, Western Europe (except for the UK), etc.

Pricing

$1275 US Shipped within Canada or the US or $1250 US for the non-LED version.

This is a great price considering just the housings go for around $1200. As mentioned, all parts are factory new, never been installed or used.

To order, visit my store at:

www.becautoparts.com

You can pay using Paypal or a credit card.

Fitment?

If you have an early GTI without LEDs, this is a direct plug and play install.

For halogen equipped vehicles: you will need to get the 10-pin adapter harnesses from Kufatec or a similar product, and coding to get this to work properly. If you want AFS (dynamic light) control, additional parts will be needed.

If you need the highline control module, please ask as we can get those as well at a reasonable price.

There are a several DIYs on how to accomplish the install in the Cosmetic Mods section.

Photos

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
As someone who went through the OEM swap with used housings (no fancy afs or LEDs) I can confirm this is a good deal for brand new housings and lighting. [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Sold 3 sets in a week, and we still have some stock.

As well, we have a few sets of the non-LED version, eg Goilf R, or early GTI version. The non-LED version is $1250 US Shipped.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Jan 7th Update

I have one set each of the GTI version with the LEDs and one set of the Golf R version available. They are complete with all bulbs and ballasts.

They are on the way to me, and I will be available for sale in about a week from now.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
April 7th Update
We have one brand new set of the GTI version with LEDs for sale. It is complete with all ballasts, OEM bulbs, etc. Never installed.

Only issue, is one of the tabs was damaged in shipping, but its been glued back into place.
It is not visible after the install.

Price $1275 shipped.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Here are photos of the actual headlights:

sakitnyatudisini

Passed Driver's Ed
Dec 18th Update

We are out of the non-LED version, but still have a few sets of the GTI LED version of these OEM xenon headlights available.

www.becautoparts.com
thanks for link advice

Last edited:

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
May 16th Update

We have one set of the GTI version, complete as per the photos above with bulbs, ballasts, LED Modules for only $1275 shipped. This set is brand new, just one of the tabs was damaged in shipping but repaired.

For a lot places, at this price you only get the housings.

If you are interested, please contact us!

Status
Not open for further replies.