GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

kern417

Go Kart Champion
is this thing on

edit: not sure how i've never seen that clutch accumulator thing after all these years. so i need the ecs bleeder block and stainless steel lines. got it.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I'm still being sarcastic lol

I mean in your first post on this thread. To answer all the newb questions. Maybe make a list of the most popular kits too with the expected power levels and potential

Can I go back to bed now [emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to find the one I started awhile back and revise it since it'snowhere close anymore. Also put in a request with the mods for our own subsection

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
is this thing on

edit: not sure how i've never seen that clutch accumulator thing after all these years. so i need the ecs bleeder block and stainless steel lines. got it.

Just take a drill and drill out the stock bleeder as big as you can. I did that back in 2011 with no issues!

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Ya'll gonna get a new dyno this or next week with all this beautiful fueling and motor mounts going in (FINALLY replacing OEM mounts). Maybe 30 psi.

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
is there a dyno from apa? don't think I ever saw it.

also its minor but I actually did another that made 454whp. Was surprised but very happy as it was noticeably hotter then the 449whp day

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Ya'll gonna get a new dyno this or next week with all this beautiful fueling and motor mounts going in (FINALLY replacing OEM mounts). Maybe 30 psi.

Very nice. When are you putting those rods in?

is there a dyno from apa? don't think I ever saw it.

also its minor but I actually did another that made 454whp. Was surprised but very happy as it was noticeably hotter then the 449whp day

Here you go sir

That was with my old setup, since then the boost onset has been smoothed out, turbine housing has been changed from .63 to .82 a/r and the meth jets have been swapped from .5s to .7s

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
How am I not in that list?

haha, thought about that. Havent ever seen you say ur car is running or seen dyno sheet or anything. and you know what they say...you aint BT till you're BT. LOL. anyway, do you have a running vehicle or are you still in build stages?

drepai

Go Kart Champion
So we're going to try to tune my car with the n75 instead of eboost2.

Also going to see how the .82 a/r housing changed spool on the dyno and do a race gas tune. 509whp was on only 14 degrees of timing and a .63 a/r housing with .5 jets. I'm excited to see what it does on 22+ degrees, .7 jets and a bigger turbine housing. Should be done in about 2 weeks assuming nothing blows up.