GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg_90

Tutorial?
Not really needed. Remove the battery and battery tray and in the firewall you can see this:

Here is the reservoir still attached and the SS line connected to it, I took this picture before removing anything, just remove the clips holding the reservoir (circled in green) to the line that comes from the firewall and connect there the clutch line (circled in blue).

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Tutorial?
Not really needed. Remove the battery and battery tray and in the firewall you can see this:

Here is the reservoir still attached and the SS line connected to it, I took this picture before removing anything, just remove the clips holding the reservoir (circled in green) to the line that comes from the firewall and connect there the clutch line (circled in blue).
That ^^. I never knew why my USP line was so long until I did this, now it is the correct length.

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion

why can i see no picture

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
I've done a few logs up to 6500 but I don't feel comfortable bringing it up that high anymore, the misfires are eventually going to damage something. I'll post the entire log folder I have stored, there should be a few pulls up to 6500 in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is previous logs are useless now that some problems have been fix. The misfires aren't gonna hurt anything for a short stint like that, plus if it sees too many it will just disable the cylinder.

Again the overly rich condition isn't gonna hurt anything when making a pull. Its actually the opposite, its so safe its killing power and at worse will waste gas and kill your plugs.

/thread - see new part 2
huh what am i missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.