GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Friday Tuner Deals?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Cobb has not been in the VW game for as long as other companies. They do offer a great system with the access port and that can allow you to download custom tunes. Stratisfied is the popular tuner for the access port.

Like you I didn’t want to rely on a dealer and don’t live near one so I went with Unitronic as I can flash at home. They have been in the VW tuning game for a long time also.

The extra info on the Cobb access port is nice but now that I have OBD11 I don’t need it.

Ethanol blends are another thing to consider.

flight1us

Ready to race!
Cobb has not been in the VW game for as long as other companies. They do offer a great system with the access port and that can allow you to download custom tunes. Stratisfied is the popular tuner for the access port.

Like you I didn’t want to rely on a dealer and don’t live near one so I went with Unitronic as I can flash at home. They have been in the VW tuning game for a long time also.

The extra info on the Cobb access port is nice but now that I have OBD11 I don’t need it.

Ethanol blends are another thing to consider.

(y)(y)(y)

Are you running stock turbo?

torga

Autocross Champion
ECS is doing up to 20% off brake service kits and USP is doing up to 20% off AWE. I'm sure they'll post more deals as BF/CM draw nearer.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yes stock turbo. K04 is in the plans but not for another year or 2.

Unitronic should have $100 off tunes around BF/CM. That's when I bought mine. The $100 I saved went toward a PC laptop.