GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Friday Tuner Deals?

flight1us

Ready to race!
What Tuners usually do black friday deals?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
All the major ones do. That’s when I bought my tune last year.

flight1us

Ready to race!
oh perrrfect this APR tune is a bit dated

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Does APR not give free updates?

Depends which tune you got. APR hasn't updated their K04 tune since like I think 2012 was the last release? Probably because there hasn't been any major complaints about it like there was with their Stg1-2 tunes.

With that said, their K04 tune is like all or nothing. You either got horrible low end power or crazy high end with no middle grounds. It's not a pleasant tune at all if your K04. :rolleyes:

flight1us

Ready to race!
Depends which tune you got. APR hasn't updated their K04 tune since like I think 2012 was the last release? Probably because there hasn't been any major complaints about it like there was with their Stg1-2 tunes.

With that said, their K04 tune is like all or nothing. You either got horrible low end power or crazy high end with no middle grounds. It's not a pleasant tune at all if your K04. :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion

They’re up to v3.2 on the k04 tune. No way was that released anywhere near 2012. It’s much newer than that.

Does APR not give free updates?
Updates are free from APR. The shop may charge a fee to flash, though.

flight1us

Ready to race!
i hope Unitronic or Eurodyne has a sale i'd definitely be down for that.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
APR has started

Attachments

• 7235704F-5AE0-4191-A20C-51C5ECD83575.png
    7235704F-5AE0-4191-A20C-51C5ECD83575.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 102

torga

Autocross Champion
APR has started
Only 10%? (╥﹏╥)

Edit: Clarification... it'd be nice if they could do a tiered discount. Ten percent off their $2,700 K04 kit or their $1,000 catback is quite a lot. But ten percent off, say, their $250 pendulum mount is not much. Sure, $25 is nice, but it's just not very enticing. They probably expect to clean out from the big purchases anyway.

Last edited:

jedred1

jedred1

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Does nobody use Cobb anymore? The tunes don't make good power or...? I like the fact that I can use the ap to flash/read data.

I'm new to vw, I'd rather not have to go find a "dealer" if I needed an update in the future.