GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluetooth Retrofit

ericek565

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, Sorry if I am duplicating a thread. If so please direct me to the correct topic.

So, Recently i upgrated from RCD310 to RNS510
and i would like to add a bluetooth.

I have the harness and i prepare it for the module.
My question is which module is the best. (connectivity and functionality)

Currently i am thinking about 5K0035730B (9ZB/9ZN) According to Ross-Tech UHV-High S1nn/Parrot CK5050+
Second option is 5K0035730B (9ZB) UHV-High

I am planing to add a MFSW will these modules work iOS 14 ?

drval85

Ready to race!
I have an RCD510, but I think BT modules are compatible. I have a 9w7 and it does everything I need. Some don’t show artist/track info when streaming. There’s a chart somewhere online comparing the features of all the BT modules.

ericek565

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an RCD510, but I think BT modules are compatible. I have a 9w7 and it does everything I need. Some don’t show artist/track info when streaming. There’s a chart somewhere online comparing the features of all the BT modules.
I saw the chart that is why i comparkng them because these codes have “???” In description..

Someone said that 9ZB is basically a new 9W7 i dont know if it is true or not . Could you please share the part number ?

drval85

Ready to race!
Mines been on the car at least 5 years, so it wouldn’t be a newer part #, not sure how helpful it would be. Let me know if you still want it, and I can post up the part # tomorrow.